Bad deal w smdb

tonedover

My ad says PPFF.
My pms say PPFF.
He sends? Regular.
Now i have to issue a refund from my bank account while his funds float into paypal.

Oh and i eat the fees since paypal is a sellers nightmare.

Pay the method of the ad. You “want protection” then negotiate that or buy elsewhere. Period. Its my choice what funding method i accept.

Oh and he kicked off by lowballing the shit out of his offer too.

Last edited:
My ad says PPFF.
My pms say PPFF.
He sends? Regular.
Now i have to issue a refund from my bank account while his funds float into paypal.

Oh and i eat the fees since paypal is a sellers nightmare.

Pay the method of the ad. You “want protection” then negotiate that or buy elsewhere. Period. Its my choice what funding method i accept.

I've had multiple people argue this sticking point with me as well.

I'm not a guitar center, and I'm not here to "protect" you because you "didn't bond" with a piece of gear 😂

Don’t be surprised if you still get a 1099 for the refunded amount. Happened to me
Thats the thing these nincompoops dont get.
He had the nerve to tell me via text to “sell my shit somewhere else” too. Oh and hes a mod to put the cherry on top.

• Angry
Reactions: Geo
Thats the thing these nincompoops dont get.
He had the nerve to tell me via text to “sell my shit somewhere else” too. Oh and hes a mod to put the cherry on top.
Let me guess, the ad was posted on assholeville? TGP

Ive never seen the guy on here
JlxJPEvm.jpg

He's not very active anymore; posted in small handfuls on average every 3 months this year.

I know he's been slammed with work.

Whats fucked up about F/F on paypal is this. I paid a guy $3200.00 that i know for some parts. He decided he couldnt let go of them let me know and refunded me all this from my bank account. I F/F him the $3200 and he gets it instantly, He refunds me and it takes 5-7 days for my money to go back in my bank account. Thats bullshit.

Then, with all due respect, perhaps he needs to step down as mod and hand the baton to someone who has the time to do the job.
It's not a one-marble-in, one-marble-out thing. If there were only one baton, I'd agree 100%.

So what if there's a "legacy of mods"? Sometimes mods come, do some work and for whatever reason become busy with other activities. One ought not be punished for contributing work and time for no pay and then having to take a break.

From a member's perspective, a mod is usually here during a visit or shortly afterwards, so I think we've done a good job of being present or close to it should anything arise.

EDIT
By "shortly afterwards" & "close to it" I mean that the things members typically expect to have to wait for like requests, PMs and so forth can be addressed pretty-quickly... and they are.

Aw, shucks; what a compliment brudda! Thanks mate. :cheers2:

To be fair, "Super Moderator" simply means that I have work-access to all sub-forums; it doesn't suggest that any sort of leadership quality exists. :dunno: :confused:

Oh, and consider me buttered-up. :LOL:

Back