Barry, Diddy, Tupac, oh my.

I can’t find that Tupac interview that I saw on mtv back in the day. Tupac started out as a dancer for digital underground. Fucker was doing the humpty hump. Anyway he sounded effeminate as shit. Talking about his love for dance and how it set him free….he might not suck one but he would damn sure hold it in his mouth till the swelling went down. lol… gangsters…

I can’t find that Tupac interview that I saw on mtv back in the day. Tupac started out as a dancer for digital underground. Fucker was doing the humpty hump. Anyway he sounded effeminate as shit. Talking about his love for dance and how it set him free….he might not suck one but he would damn sure hold it in his mouth till the swelling went down. lol… gangsters…
that harriet tubman ‘do rag he sported always seemed a little too gleeful to me. my kids thought it was so cool i worked with him and all i could do was shake my head.

here’s one of the st ides beer commercials i did with snoop. one day shoot. he wrote and recorded the jingle. at the end of the shoot he asked if he was done with his scenes and i confirmed he was, asked the crew/extras to give him a round of applause for his professionalism. walked with him and his bodyguards out to the street where he received a new black stretch suburban with gold trim, wetbar, sunroof, all the thousands of dollars of rodeo drive waredrobe outfits they selected for the shoot that you never saw, and a metal briefcase with $200k cash the st ides rep opened to show him in front of me.

I read a claim some years ago from a supposed industry insider talking about attending a meeting off the books where some of the record and prison heads were discussing pushing the gangster rap stuff to reap profits putting people in jail i.e getting them into that thug life. It's all a racket. My neighbor swears that in Houston back in the day if the jail had empty cells they would round up bums off the street and hit 'em with vagrancy and other petty stuff just to keep beds full and max $$$ coming back from the state. It's all so corrupt.

I read a claim some years ago from a supposed industry insider talking about attending a meeting off the books where some of the record and prison heads were discussing pushing the gangster rap stuff to reap profits putting people in jail i.e getting them into that thug life. It's all a racket. My neighbor swears that in Houston back in the day if the jail had empty cells they would round up bums off the street and hit 'em with vagrancy and other petty stuff just to keep beds full and max $$$ coming back from the state. It's all so corrupt.
cube recently discussed that as fact during an interview.

People can laugh at me but I believe God can use anyone at anytime bro. I also believe that little voice in your heart or the back of your head is another way he communicates with us. To be honest Pat that’s probably the whole reason that guy was there.
i’ve considered that many times. an amazing blessing and gift as a momento of being where God had us at the time. when i retell this story amongst friends my daughter always says sarcastically “yeah great. my mom and dad let a murderer name me.”🤣

2 points:

1) why would the audience cheer the fact that a child lost his virginity at 11

2) if someone asked if my 4 month old baby was still a virgin, i call that person a disgusting pig for even suggesting such a thing. not laugh and say “no”.

IMG_0523.png

IMG_0522.png

2) if someone asked if my 4 month old baby was still a virgin, i call that person a disgusting pig for even suggesting such a thing. not laugh and say “no”.
I'd punch 'em right in the fukkin' mouth about fifteen times if they said that to me until they folded up like a Sam Ash. I was riding with this piece of shit from work one day and he was running his mouth about how he'd fuck a 13 year old Miley Cyrus. My boss who was also my best friend had to stop me from from trying to kill him. Told me afterward he could "see the smoke starting to pour from my ears" and knew it was headed south.

well wouldja lookie here

i’m telling you brothers, all was not well in smallville back in the 90s. that same gay director/producer couple i spoke of previously hosted a wrap party one evening at the conclusion of a children’s tv pilot we shot for ABC. adult and child cast, crew and industry “special guests” attended. did i mention this was all based around saturday morning children’s tv programming?

the host announced that “Hors d'oeuvres” were being served outside by the pool. my wife and i happened to be closest to the doorway they were pointing towards so we were first to head that way and starving to boot!

without exaggeration, lined up side by side behind the 4 overtly ornate serving tables were approximately a dozen radically gay adult males dressed just like the leather biker in the village people. and that wasn’t the worst part. they were behaving highly sexualized. the way they all looked at me in particular was exactly like a coven of intoxicated fag vampires that just pounded a truckload of spanish flys. guarantee that they would’ve taken turns raping my dead body for three weeks straight if given the chance. there was zero smiling, humor or campiness about them. they weren’t there to serve food and didn’t say a word. just an evil gaggle of perverts groping each other while staring at me and my wife like we were the food.

it was so damn tense i spun my wife’s back to them and whispered “what the hell is this!?!” and she looked back at me scared. we kept our eyes on them as we sidestepped out of that sinister pit of horny homos pronto. the only redeeming aspect of that fateful experience was that one of the writer’s had a husband from the big apple who was a stand up comedian hired to perform that night. he took it upon himself to base the entire act on tasteless unfiltered gay jokes. after trying to choke down the first few laughs in an absolutely funeral silent room full of predominantly unamused gay power brokers, my wife finally broke first with a hilarious yelp through her nose trying desperately not to laugh, and then i friggen LOST IT!!🤣😭😂. it was one of the most awkward comedic moments ever. me and my wife gasping for air laughing so hard while looking around as everyone else glared back at us like we were lepers, then slowly regaining composure like “oh-oh” because no one else thinks it’s funny or dares laugh, then seeing each other and screaming full tilt all over again! it got to the point the comedian wasn’t even telling jokes anymore and we were just gasping trying to make our way out!

as a long time cali resident i’ve endured loads of pride parade crap and had to navigate the gayest of gay west hollywood glue factories on a bustling saturday summer night trying to get home from a concert or shoot, yet nothing comes close to that Schiff fantasy back in the mid 90s.

well wouldja lookie here

i’m telling you brothers, all was not well in smallville back in the 90s. that same gay director/producer couple i spoke of previously hosted a wrap party one evening at the conclusion of a children’s tv pilot we shot for ABC. adult and child cast, crew and industry “special guests” attended. did i mention this was all based around saturday morning children’s tv programming?

the host announced that “Hors d'oeuvres” were being served outside by the pool. my wife and i happened to be closest to the doorway they were pointing towards so we were first to head that way and starving to boot!

without exaggeration, lined up side by side behind the 4 overtly ornate serving tables were approximately a dozen radically gay adult males dressed just like the leather biker in the village people. and that wasn’t the worst part. they were behaving highly sexualized. the way they all looked at me in particular was exactly like a coven of intoxicated fag vampires that just pounded a truckload of spanish flys. guarantee that they would’ve taken turns raping my dead body for three weeks straight if given the chance. there was zero smiling, humor or campiness about them. they weren’t there to serve food and didn’t say a word. just an evil gaggle of perverts groping each other while staring at me and my wife like we were the food.

it was so damn tense i spun my wife’s back to them and whispered “what the hell is this!?!” and she looked back at me scared. we kept our eyes on them as we sidestepped out of that sinister pit of horny homos pronto. the only redeeming aspect of that fateful experience was that one of the writer’s had a husband from the big apple who was a stand up comedian hired to perform that night. he took it upon himself to base the entire act on tasteless unfiltered gay jokes. after trying to choke down the first few laughs in an absolutely funeral silent room full of predominantly unamused gay power brokers, my wife finally broke first with a hilarious yelp through her nose trying desperately not to laugh, and then i friggen LOST IT!!🤣😭😂. it was one of the most awkward comedic moments ever. me and my wife gasping for air laughing so hard while looking around as everyone else glared back at us like we were lepers, then slowly regaining composure like “oh-oh” because no one else thinks it’s funny or dares laugh, then seeing each other and screaming full tilt all over again! it got to the point the comedian wasn’t even telling jokes anymore and we were just gasping trying to make our way out!

as a long time cali resident i’ve endured loads of pride parade crap and had to navigate the gayest of gay west hollywood glue factories on a bustling saturday summer night trying to get home from a concert or shoot, yet nothing comes close to that Schiff fantasy back in the mid 90s.

Sounds gay.

:unsure:

i have said to friends and family ever since the trans agenda began that the next major letter on the acronym they are racing towards will be a “P” or in this case “MAP”

Back