Bassman love?

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
So I have a confession…I love fender bassman’s. A modded bassman would be killer. Mv and a loop…sign me up. I would love to get a tweaked kruse modded one for a sleeper. One of the rare 200 watt versions would be even better… any of you guys rocking a bassman?

This is my old stock Bassman 50 that was at a Louisiana ampfest about 10 years ago. @Devin was there. This was fellow HCAF forumite Kage playing with what I believe were active pups, no boost. But yeah a Bassman cranked is serious business. I could get all kinds of tones out of this thing from shred to doom.

This is my old stock Bassman 50 that was at a Louisiana ampfest about 10 years ago. @Devin was there. This was fellow HCAF forumite Kage playing with what I believe were active pups, no boost. But yeah a Bassman cranked is serious business. I could get all kinds of tones out of this thing from shred to doom.

Yeah that thing fuckin ruled

You still have that?

Yeah that thing fuckin ruled

You still have that?
No I don't. I actually bought it back then from a good buddy of mine that was going through a divorce plus was having a drug problem. He sold it to me for 80 bucks! A couple years later when he got his shit together I sold it back to him for the same price.

He did offer it to me recently for a grand. He still has it in a closet. It's been retolexed and regrilled to look original.

that sounds killer!

Great, underrated amps. I have a 68 drip edge. And, contrary to what most believe, one of the all time greatest hard rock tones ever, AIC Facelift, was confirmed to be slightly modded blackface Bassman with a modded Butler Tube Driver in front through an early 70s Marshall straight cab..
..this was stated by the engineer Mr Ronnie Champagne. The Snorkler was used for leads and some dirty cleans.

I got to clean, test, and play my buddies neglected 67 Bassman one summer. You should have seen it when I got it.

4vVpdzY.jpg

w0M8RsD.jpg

zlvKWiy.jpg

Back