Best low volume practice amp under 300$ USD?

oh lol. i think i got mine for $149 one stupid deal of the day years ago, didnt know they were that much.
Same. I have had a couple people offer to buy mine for $300, I just don't want to sell it. It's perfect for jamming with my 4x12 late, full sound without insane volume. I am actually looking into some NOS/high quality tubes for the 12AU7 to see how much of a difference it makes..because different 12ax7's really make a huge difference.

Same. I have had a couple people offer to buy mine for $300, I just don't want to sell it. It's perfect for jamming with my 4x12 late, full sound without insane volume. I am actually looking into some NOS/high quality tubes for the 12AU7 to see how much of a difference it makes..because different 12ax7's really make a huge difference.

Yeah it really is great, the loop is cool, it records well. $649 is a little steep but for the $300 i thought they were going for they are tough to beat

This is easy, the Joyo Bantamp minis

Pick a flavor, and go, they're like 120$ and the orange, 5150, and engl clones absolutely kill a katana for high gain stuff

I own a couple of them and they are fantastic as a low volume practice amp and have a ton of great features

Pick a flavor, and go, they're like 120$ and the orange, 5150, and engl clones absolutely kill a katana for high gain stuff

I own a couple of them and they are fantastic as a low volume practice amp and have a ton of great features
I always wanted to check those out.

This! I have the fireball version hooked up to an Orange 1x8 cab and it sounds pretty darn good, and it can get fairly loud Right around 300!

Had the Yamaha MKI. Really liked it. Would aim for something that works with batteries for more portability.

The Joyo Jam Buddy isn't bad either for the money ($100). I had one and it was good for what it was. You can also boost it with an overdrive which I did and does help tighten up the distortion.

Back