Black Friday Official Thread

Chater-La

Hi Everyone! We are going to try something a little different this year for Black Friday (Nov. 29). I have opened up this thread to allow all manufacturers who have a Black Friday promotion/sale to post it here for members to be aware.

Also members who are aware of good promotions can post as well as Black Friday is tomorrow!

Please keep it clean .

And again, this thread is ONLY for Black Friday announcements. Let's go! :rock:

N Stuff Music has 15% off. Grabbed me a Suhr Classic Antique T that showed up the next day. Phenomenal company to deal with.

Tried to grab a Kemper on GC's website.. didn't work, live chatted, the person said they can do it, just have to call in on the phone. I call in and it's excluded.. I look on the excluded list and there's about 150+ manufacturers that are excluded from the sale.. What the heck, why even bother.

vultures":2hymq5r8 said:
Tried to grab a Kemper on GC's website.. didn't work, live chatted, the person said they can do it, just have to call in on the phone. I call in and it's excluded.. I look on the excluded list and there's about 150+ manufacturers that are excluded from the sale.. What the heck, why even bother.

Just about every good manufacturer is on that list. Every once in a great while, I will get an email coupon from MF for 10% (I think, it's been awhile) off ANYTHING. Ive never taken advantage of it though. I know that with some companies (GC, MF) if you leave something in your basket for long enough, they'll offer up a discount on it.

esizer":2jlfrb67 said:
Bob Savage":2jlfrb67 said:
esizer":2jlfrb67 said:
I guess I'm a little late for Black Friday lol.

Are you sure? Looks like current news.

I'm just reeeeeally early for next year :thumbsup:

Hey, it's just a matter of time. The Steve Stevens NAMM gig sticky has come full circle and is now current again.

So what do you want next Black Friday? I want world peace.

Bob Savage":37xblix4 said:
esizer":37xblix4 said:
Bob Savage":37xblix4 said:
esizer":37xblix4 said:
I guess I'm a little late for Black Friday lol.

Are you sure? Looks like current news.

I'm just reeeeeally early for next year :thumbsup:

Hey, it's just a matter of time. The Steve Stevens NAMM gig sticky has come full circle and is now current again.

So what do you want next Black Friday? I want world peace.

...possibly a new pedal board. Know of any good ones? ;)

esizer":2op4wv99 said:
Bob Savage":2op4wv99 said:
esizer":2op4wv99 said:
...possibly a new pedal board. Know of any good ones? ;)

Sounds cool. I'll let you know if I see anything good.

Looking forward to some BF sales.

:cheers:

Hey, check this out. I found a very special coupon at www.savagewoodworks.com. Coupon code is BLKSOMEDAY and it's 15% off and valid until January 5, 2014. Apparently the sale is exclusive to this thread. Giddyup! ;)

Back