Bogner demo with an awesome player

War Admiral

This guy is amazing and a great demo to boot....take the 6 min to listen...its worth it...keeps getting better towards the end :rock:

Dayumn,
This guy has some serious feel.
When he starts using the side of his thumb on the fretboard @ 1:07
I was :shocked: .

Thanks for posting the video :thumbsup:

some of the best guitar playing i've heard recently exists in clips posted on youtube by guys like this.

there are a ton of "shredders" but very few new players sing from the heart with the instrument anymore.

Wow - that dude is brilliant. :thumbsup: The clean stuff at the beginning was great. The control over the pick attack to go from clean to gritty was impressive.

From the standpoint of the amp, the "humbuckers with distortion" part at the end was my least favorite, and that's where I live when I play. Interesting...

mentoneman":vl4n0jmc said:
some of the best guitar playing i've heard recently exists in clips posted on youtube by guys like this.

there are a ton of "shredders" but very few new players sing from the heart with the instrument anymore.

I agree. I can usually only make it through 20 or 30 seconds of these kinds of videos. But I watched this one all the way through--twice.

IndyWS6":1y7zl4rf said:
Wow - that dude is brilliant. :thumbsup: The clean stuff at the beginning was great. The control over the pick attack to go from clean to gritty was impressive.

From the standpoint of the amp, the "humbuckers with distortion" part at the end was my least favorite, and that's where I live when I play. Interesting...
Yes you dont see that too often....finger...picking control is insane. Clearly is not a one dimensional player. Huge vocabulary :thumbsup:

Saw this yesterday and was totally floored, im a huge Atma fan but man that still surprised me. That guy could probably make a pignose sound good though :D

At around 6:00, I love that finger sweep thing he was doing. Sounded amazing!

Thx for sharing!

:rock:

mentoneman":sq8xgp34 said:
this isn't as shreddy but i like this guy's playing atyle demoing the axefx v kemper

https://youtu.be/yo0z6BT5efM
That was pretty cool - thanks for posting :thumbsup: . I was listening to the tones and playing without much regard for which modeler it came from. Just enjoying the show :)

One of the comments (I'm paraphrasing) was that he makes too much noise scraping across the strings and was just a good third-year college level player. Really? Some people are just idiots that don't know when to shut up :yes:

IndyWS6":1dqx4y0u said:
mentoneman":1dqx4y0u said:
this isn't as shreddy but i like this guy's playing atyle demoing the axefx v kemper

https://youtu.be/yo0z6BT5efM
That was pretty cool - thanks for posting :thumbsup: . I was listening to the tones and playing without much regard for which modeler it came from. Just enjoying the show :)

One of the comments (I'm paraphrasing) was that he makes too much noise scraping across the strings and was just a good third-year college level player. Really? Some people are just idiots that don't know when to shut up :yes:

didn't really convince me either product was impressive-sounded like on board camera recording-but his playing was!

oh yeah btw does anyone else besides me still have problems playing embedded youtube links on their ipads/iphones on this forum?
i can see the link initially, but when i play it it disappears and only the sound plays.

I should probably practice a bit more :)

This guy is good.

Nothing groundbreaking or stunning but you cannot say this guy isn't a badass.

Back