Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

rigpic.jpg

My newest rig. Once again like my pedalborad I was to cheap to buy a head/rack case so I made one to match the pedalboard!! Its not moble but my drummer leaves his drums at my house and we practice here in my living room.
pictures463.jpg

My current rig, Cameron-modded Bogner Uberschall built for Matte Henderson (according to Matte it has the clean channel of the Shiva, internal foot-switchable boost and extended/modified presence :D ), waiting for the Mesa 4x12 I'm picking up this weekend! :rock:

Bogner_Uber_1.jpg

Bogner_Uber_4.jpg

Bogner_Uber_10.jpg

Moving into my own house as of next month, can't wait to rock this into a 4x12 and REALLY get a taste of what she can do! :rock:

Update to the rig - Now includes a Bogner (even though the logo was removed previously by it's last owner) 4x12 to go with the Uber! :rock:

New_Bogner_Pics_1.jpg

New_Bogner_Pics_2.jpg

New_Bogner_Pics_4.jpg

Ten years of GAS has an end ! :rock:

Attachments

• Bilder_neu 007.JPG
    Bilder_neu 007.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 12,222
  • Bilder_neu 010.JPG
    Bilder_neu 010.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12,197
Both cabs loaded with UK - made Greenbacks; the Mesa has 1777 cones and the Bogner has 6402s.

By far the best sounding rig I've ever played through, though I'm only 19 and have yet to play through many rigs! Only thing that I think would make me happier is to have 2 of the Bogner cabs. They blow the Mesa away!

IMG_0082.jpg

These are always my favorite threads! :rock:
The XTC looks lonely since I sold the Uber & Shiva :cry:
The 4x12 is loaded w/ greenbacks, the 2x12 with Scumback M75's.
Racked
IMG_2690.jpg

and stacked
IMG_2616.jpg

Back