Bogner Helios 50 watt head w/ V30s Bogner 2x12 OS cab.

Sounds great, always liked the matching Bogner setups. Are you running through the Rockcrusher as well? Didn't see it mentioned in the video description.

Sounds great, always liked the matching Bogner setups. Are you running through the Rockcrusher as well? Didn't see it mentioned in the video description.
Hey sorry for the late reply. Although the RC was hooked up, i had it on bypass to bypass attenuation. I just used the fx loop return master to let me get a bit of channel master volume in 11 o clock range without blasting the walls off. So fx loop trick i guess ? lol

If you look at my other vids on the youtube channel, Wizard MTL and MC II, the Helios is amazing and only thing it doesn't do is a bit more modern sounding tones that the MTL does or MC II similar reign.

Hey sorry for the late reply. Although the RC was hooked up, i had it on bypass to bypass attenuation. I just used the fx loop return master to let me get a bit of channel master volume in 11 o clock range without blasting the walls off. So fx loop trick i guess ? lol

If you look at my other vids on the youtube channel, Wizard MTL and MC II, the Helios is amazing and only thing it doesn't do is a bit more modern sounding tones that the MTL does or MC II similar reign.
Cool I'll check them out thanks.

How do you find the OS 2x12? I'm tempted to pick one up, though I'm not sure how they compare to 4x12s that would pair well with Bogner amps.

Back