BOO HOO I finally got BANNED

Pepi

I pissed Phil off :LOL:

Picture1.jpg

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":8b100 said:
I was a banned about a half-dozen times in the last week or two.

I won. My abilty to get on at will has become boring.
That bald cak O'Queef loses

How many times total have you been banned? Has to be at least a dozen times. :LOL:

dude they banned you for that. look at all the trolls ad shit they havent banned. im gettting ready to stop posting over there. so gay :x

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":6d14b said:
>|<>QBB<

Are you kidding? Since the Scott Lehman days?
Easily close to 100X :LOL:

Dozen times in the last month :LOL:

I have been rolling reading your posts to the Core n00bs on HCAF, some of the best flaming I have seen in awhile :LOL: :LOL:

Someone should crack his account and undo some of the shit he's done.

Then either:

1) Ban all of the accounts on HC (cause it'd be funny)
2) unban 5 users per day, just to see how long it'd be before phildo would figure it out.

Yeah...

Wait, isn't there a deal where if you try and log in a certain number of times, it'll lock the account? Might work on the mod accounts too lol...

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":4c4cd said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude, I've been getting banned at HC since i went online in '95. At least 100 or more.
Me and Mike V and Ou......those were the days.

I got tired getting on. It's too easy.
I've mastered Phil O'Quiff. His bald head is mine to wet and bitch slap :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Haha! :LOL:

Man that's beyond sad that he can't figure out a way to stop you from getting back in.

You can change your IP address and reset your modem ( if you have cable ).

Then Pepi II, seek revenge on HC with photoshop! :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
Inearthed":557c3 said:
Pepi, can you post the "Fatal Overdose" picture?

The real funny part about this picture is ... I got it today from one of the black guys I work with :LOL: I am truly not a racist and didn't think people were so sensitive to something so stupid. Hell, now I wish I would have PS a carp on the sidewalk too :x

Fatal_Overdose.jpg

I just joined this forum because of all the shit that The mods do over there :/

Theyre locking all the outrage threads :eek:

I'm with ya brother!

You have been banned for the following reason:
I asked you nicely to remove your avatar, then had to do it myself, and now it's back. See you in three days.

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-17-2007, 02:00 PM

>|<>QBB<
WillShrdForFood":734db said:
You have been banned for the following reason:
I asked you nicely to remove your avatar, then had to do it myself, and now it's black. See you in three days.
Date the ban will be lifted: 02-17-2007, 02:00 PM

Edited :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
AMSnell":1862c said:
I just joined this forum because of all the shit that The mods do over there :/

Theyre locking all the outrage threads :eek:

I think whatever kinds of "Drama Queens" some of us (myself included!) were over there, the "mods" are that and then some.

I actually like this forum better, but I never really post here, I dont know why. I guess its kinda like trying to quit smoking and start jogging or something. One sucks really bad but you cant stop, and the other one is great, but you just cant switch.

Back