Boss ge-7 settings

dbsens13

I was just messing around with my eq pedal and found a setting which I absolutely love with the clean channel on my Marshall. When I used it on the lead channel it sounded like it boosted it just a little and brought the tone to life a little bit. Here's a pic of the settings. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• boss ge-7 settings.jpg
    boss ge-7 settings.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 4,760
if u like that you should tr the boss 10 band advanced eq, i use it for all my amps

Attachments

• nickgw.jpg
    nickgw.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3,233
herbertmark5":38lxwybe said:
if u like that you should tr the boss 10 band advanced eq, i use it for all my amps

what would you say is the difference between the boss 10 band advanced eq and the mxr 10 band eq? which is better?

dbsens13":w2w5ddq8 said:
herbertmark5":w2w5ddq8 said:

what would you say is the difference between the boss 10 band advanced eq and the mxr 10 band eq? which is better?

I PERSONALLY like the MXR 10 band. they're quieter imo and they also have the awesome little lighty up sliders :LOL: :LOL:

i would say the exact opposite as the last guy. i spent hours ab them, i donot like the mxr at all.it had less control overall , i found it noisier

herbertmark5":2ez5ka16 said:
i would say the exact opposite as the last guy. i spent hours ab them, i donot like the mxr at all.it had less control overall , i found it noisier

Really? Hmm...*goes and reads last post*

Ohhhhh. I thought we were talking about the GE7. never tried the other Boss EQ sorry guys :doh:

PurposeToMelody":tmot54ae said:
herbertmark5":tmot54ae said:

Really? Hmm...*goes and reads last post*

Ohhhhh. I thought we were talking about the GE7. never tried the other Boss EQ sorry guys :doh:
all good but try the advanced out you might like it

I'm sure I'll try them both out at some point. Meanwhile, I'm happy with my ge-7. Works for what I do.

But considering you can preset patches on the Boss 10 band.. doesn't that just make it way more awesome? Haha.

Tawlks":z2ekvk4a said:
But considering you can preset patches on the Boss 10 band.. doesn't that just make it way more awesome? Haha.

Oh, well I didn't know that. That's pretty sweet.

dbsens13":3r887yvy said:
Tawlks":3r887yvy said:

you can save up to nine, and have 1 maual setting to go to. plus it can be a great boost or limiter

dbsens13":q52h275d said:
Tawlks":q52h275d said:

http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetai ... rentId=260

I'm pretty sure it does, I've never used one. (It says it has 9 memories)
I think it would be great to have that function, you could go from a great rhythm tone to lead tone with a volume boost for solos easily. (Y)

Back