Boss MS-3

NoodlerKS

Just saw these....

I was just about to get the ES-8 but just saw this and thought how nice it would be to combine this with an es5. 8 Loops with some built in fx. I wish it had a MIDI in to receive cc/pc changes. Look like I'm going back to the ES-8

I posted something about it yesterday but no bites. I think it looks killer and I'm surprised people aren't losing their shit over it. It's not necessarily anything new but the presentation is just right for a small board.

Super cool! Definitely going to get one. This will go great with my smaller amp.

I got excited over the prospect of a small board when I saw it, until I noticed it had no volume pedal/FX loop insert. That killed the entire unit for me. Otherwise I'd have run it in the FX Loop and kept a few pedals out front in the loops for a small grab and go board.

NewWorldMan":2jm75g6c said:
I got excited over the prospect of a small board when I saw it, until I noticed it had no volume pedal/FX loop insert. That killed the entire unit for me. Otherwise I'd have run it in the FX Loop and kept a few pedals out front in the loops for a small grab and go board.

Yeah, BOSS fumbled the 4CM on the es-5 also. Dumb of them, every model should do 4cm perfectly.

I was thinking the same thing. But there is no reason you can't use one of the loops for the 4CM.

If I understand correct all three of the loops are together in one group. So you can't put things between the loops.

That leaves two loops that you can put a single or dozen pedals in. This and a BOSS - ES5 or ES8 used together would leave endless options.

Wish it had a MIDI in. Being able to control this from a larger MIDI controller would be useful.

Back