Brandonwound T-Tops!

EyesOfTheSouth!

Man, what a great sounding set of pups! I’ve run a ton of pups through the V below and never completely bonded with any of them. That includes going from extremely hot, to mid output, to PAF types and everything in between. Don’t know if they just jive with the V or what…..but I’m loving them. Probably the most instant “wow” factor I’ve ever had in a pickup swap. Had to give props.

IMG_9056.jpeg

Page and Schenker sounded amazing with T-Tops. I watched some YouTube videos about the Brandonwound T-Tops you have in your V and man, they are impressive. Congrats on finding the right pickups!

Last edited:
Nice rig and thanks for the rig talk confirmation on the brandonwound t-tops. I had heard he makes the most legit copy now that vintage ones are 350 bucks a pop. Would love to give those pickups a try through my own rig sometime. Congrats!

Great setup, bet they sound killer through that Morris UK78. I had a set of those in my LP and they sounded great, very articulate. Then @scottosan came out with his darn Whisky's and the rest is history. Would like to have a set of those Brandonwound's on an SG though.

Looks like there is a used pair for sale, on the tan pants site.

***Disclaimer*** I googled to find out source, price, etc., and the used set came up in the search results :ROFLMAO:

Back