Bring back the "block" option.

I'm going to start a message board called guitarguments and let everyone come there and argue all they want. I will also put a disclaimer that if it spills into real world violence, I am not liable. That way if you guys decide to ever fight irl (spoiler alert: you won't) then I am in the clear.

I'm going to start a message board called guitarguments and let everyone come there and argue all they want. I will also put a disclaimer that if it spills into real world violence, I am not liable. That way if you guys decide to ever fight irl (spoiler alert: you won't) then I am in the clear.
Sounds like a Monty Python skit. lol

All the credit goes to the guys who just can't manage to follow the rules set by the site owners. The site owners don't want political discussions, and the site admin is enforcing that. As much as you guys need to manufacture an oppressors so that you can maintain victim narrative, it's you who are why threads get nuked. Of course it's no surprise that you're not man enough to own that.

You complain about their inability to do something in one sentence and then display your inability to do the same thing in the next.

:rock:

And for the record; both parties and anyone attaching their identity to them can kiss my ass.

You complain about their inability to do something in one sentence and then display your inability to do the same thing in the next.

:rock:

And for the record; both parties and anyone attaching their identity to them can kiss my ass.

Yeah, I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Nothing I've written sounds remotely partisan or political, at least as far as I can tell. I started this thread as a feature request, based upon what another member had suggested on one of the other threads. Simple enough, right? Until the same guys who were always stirring up shit in OT had to demonstrate why that forum is gone. That's the "you guys" I was talking about. It had nothing to do with one political slant or another. I abhor politics.

Last edited:
To me it appears that this site has been attacked and by its own members some of whom havent been here long and obviously dont appreciate what we have here at RT .
These people seem to think that they are more important than the rest of us and have had features and a section of the site shut down that stood for 15 years .
Read through Neros thread to watch them cheer with glee as Rig Talk had one of its limbs amputated...They were ecstatic. They even explain how they did it using dummy accounts to stir up hate among the members and likely to badger our Moderators with until they gave in ...a process they also used to shut down Discussion of Politics and covid in the first place.

As long as these peope are allowed to hack away at this site through harassment of our members and Moderators via dummy accounts we need to learn what all things they abhor so we can step lightly around them and maintain what we have left for as long as they'll let us.

At some point there will be too many "Whatcha watchin" and "What's Cooking?" and "Cars" et al threads (the only type of OT I gaf about) and we'll need the OT section again. Until then its still alive and kickin...in threads just like this.

FWIW, this thread was in the feedback section so technically it is well placed. Everyone is giving and getting feedback (albeit negative) here.

To me it appears that this site has been attacked and by its own members some of whom havent been here long and obviously dont appreciate what we have here at RT .
These people seem to think that they are more important than the rest of us and have had features and a section of the site shut down that stood for 15 years .
Read through Neros thread to watch them cheer with glee as Rig Talk had one of its limbs amputated...They were ecstatic. They even explain how they did it using dummy accounts to stir up hate among the members and likely to badger our Moderators with until they gave in ...a process they also used to shut down Discussion of Politics and covid in the first place.

As long as these peope are allowed to hack away at this site through harassment of our members and Moderators via dummy accounts we need to learn what all things they abhor so we can step lightly around them and maintain what we have left for as long as they'll let us.
Well said spliffsperlunk..... I'll only add that since they couldn't mount much a rebuttal against real facts and real questions from critically thinking minds the subscribers of this mindset and ideology can only resort to Alinsky tactics. That is what transpired here pure and simple.

Alinsky tactics?

Sounds about right, seeing as the entire premise of one side is based upon a faux manufactured conflict.

The irony is so freaking rich.

Yeah, I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Nothing I've written sounds remotely partisan or political, at least as far as I can tell. I started this thread as a feature request, based upon what another member had suggested on one of the other threads. Simple enough, right? Until the same guys who were always stirring up shit in OT had to demonstrate why that forum is gone. That's the "you guys" I was talking about. It had nothing to do with one political slant or another. I abhor politics.

Right, because nothing in this is political at all and has not been said within political discussions ad nauseam for years now-

as you guys need to manufacture an oppressors so that you can maintain victim narrative

That’s like stepping in shit outside, not wiping your feet off and when someone bitches at your for spreading shit everywhere you say “It’s not shit. It’s fecal matter.”

Back