Bringing Balance Back to the Universe - NOS Components available

NowYou'rePlayingWithPower

Hey Community,

I have a couple hundred thousand amp, pedal, etc... parts. Looking to help people out with their projects and/or repairs. Not looking to sell in mass bulk or to flippers, just want to help bring back to life (or start a new one/finish) with your project. I'm not going to sell my entire stock of a given part to anyone, either. Sorry, my goal is to help y'all out as cheap as possible on your end. I'm not trying to make a business out of this as I have all the coin I'll ever need, but I would like to free up some space. Please don't ask to buy it all. Again this is to help get as many people back to rock'n and roll'n. NAFTA country members only for the time being.

That said, you'll likely be looking at 10-50% of whatever the component goes for depending upon it's rarity and quantity I have on hand plus the cost of actual shipping. 90% of the parts are NOS (80s and earlier), with the rest either being more modern or reclaimed. I have resistors, capacitors, ICs, transistors, pots, switches, tube sockets, etc... Again, I don't really care about the money, so offering to buy them all is a waste of your time. I want to help as many people out as I can first. If it's something I have thousands of, I don't mind as much.

If there is something you are after give me a list AND pics/links would be helpful for me to more quickly identify. I won't be listing every component as that would be unreasonable. If I don't have the exact thing you're after I will try and see what alternative I have and let you know. I will likely throw in a couple extra if I have good availability. You must understand that it may take a few days to a few weeks depending on the amount of inquiries and time it takes to sort. I will be posting up the NOS tubes I have in the future, please refrain from asking about them in the mean time as I'm a bit burned out going through them. Thanks!

-Lisa

P.S. The attached pics are around half of what I have, so don't hesitate to ask, just please understand that it may take some time to get back to you.
I wasn't sure whether this should go in Classifieds or Tech Corner, but feel free to move it MODS to where you feel is the correct placement.

20240324_174516.jpg
20240324_180651.jpg
20240324_181240.jpg
20240324_182154.jpg

20240324_182955.jpg
20240324_183832.jpg
20240324_185157.jpg
20240324_184235.jpg

This is by far the nicest thing I have ever seen anyone do on a guitar forum ❤️🖤❤️

When the time is right, I would love to talk to you about some NOS 12AX7/5751s. For high gain (Rectos and Splawn)

This is by far the nicest thing I have ever seen anyone do on a guitar forum ❤️🖤❤️

When the time is right, I would love to talk to you about some NOS 12AX7/5751s. For high gain (Rectos and Splawn)

Nah remember last year when Tone Monster was giving away amps? Possibly someone else, too? I dunno, but that was crazy awesome. Speaking of which I got to thinking last night after I had posted this that it would be cool to put together some pedal kits or something out of these to giveaway, I just have to figure out what all I have in relation to what would be a cool/fun pedal.

I know @MadAsAHatter is on a project, and I owe @RaceU4her for the Carvin pickup, so if either of y'all gents need anything let me know and I'll drop it off with the pony express. 🫶

She did give away a guitar or two - but this offer, albeit not necessarily free, is an offer to anyone on the forum it appears and not to a single contest winner. So cool of her to share her stash. :D

Honestly, I would give most of this stuff away to needy homes, but I feel that my time going through them is worth a Starbucks :ROFLMAO:.
I have a lot of projects going on right now, so sorting through them all will be more or less done while trying to fulfill what people are after in my downtime vs zoning out for however many days it takes.

I will be holding more contests over the coming months again to include guitars, tubes, pedals, pickups, etc... Perhaps more of some and less of others, dunno yet. I thought it might be cool to offer members a chance to be in my video game as a character or possibly have one of their originals in the soundtrack/both... Again, not entirely certain what direction I'm going to take on everything, but keep an eye out!

I know @MadAsAHatter is on a project
Thanks for thinking of me.

I'm gathering the last of the stuff I'd need for a Matamp GT120 clone. I just need to get some hardware and the transformers. I think I have all the electronic components. If I'm missing anything or want to use something other than what I bought I'll hit you up.

I still need to swap out those couple of caps on my MOD102 build, but home projects that required attention have kept me from finishing that.

I look for the following:

SAD512 bucket brigade
Recticon SAD 1024A
OC75 transistors
NKT 275 transistor
LM308 opamp
RCA 3080 metal cans
Motorola Gold pin 2N5400 transistors.
TIS58 transistors

Piher Marshall values. 2.7k, 3.3k 33k, 56k, etc.
RS Marshall values 560pf, 500pf.
Philips mustard caps .0022, .022, .1, .68uf

Last edited:
Back