Bringing Balance Back to the Universe - NOS Components available

Also, if Lisa ends up giving away tubes, I'll test any tubes for free on my maxi-matcher testers. (y)
Thanks, Dave!
Fortunately I have a Dyna-Jet 707 recently rebuilt and calibrated.
Thanks for the list of parts to keep an eye out for, too.

As far as tubes go (and a lot of the parts) Seem to line up more with Fender stuff than Marshall... 5:1 AU7/AT7 to AX7s for example. Lots of recitfier tubes, 6v6, 6l6 and blackplate stuff. Not a ton in the high gain department, but I'm trying to put some common kits together for giveaways. I have a few chassis and transformers too, so I may be able to put together a whole kit or three...

Color me interested...

Doubly interested.
What I could really use is a site/resource on identifying the transformers. A lot of them seem to be NOS, but are unlabeled. I think I have around two dozen or more, maybe? Trying to keep it on the DL until I figure out what I want to do with everything. It would be cool to do some low watt "bedroom" high gain kits to counter everyone's half dozen KT150 amps.

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
What I could really use is a site/resource on identifying the transformers. A lot of them seem to be NOS, but are unlabeled. I think I have around two dozen or more, maybe? Trying to keep it on the DL until I figure out what I want to do with everything. It would be cool to do some low watt "bedroom" high gain kits to counter everyone's half dozen KT150 amps.
Maybe try asking over at the EEVBlog forum in the component identification section? I don't know how many 2 bamp guys are there, but there are quite a few experienced engineers.

@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower you got any female threaded hex stand-offs? They'd look like this (threaded hole goes all the way through) :
1712461318614.png

IDK why I'm just now seeing this discussion or maybe I forgot? :doh:

Just ordered a matched sextet of 6L6GC, and 2 x 7025, 1 x 12AU7, 1 x 12AT7 and 1 x 12AX7 for the Fender Twin.

If you have any 750uF-3V and/or 150uF-6V bypass caps; I'm interested; these are hard to find, no longer made, or in huge quantities I don't need.. .

I can find the below caps in recap kits, but if you have them I'd be interested:

Caps:
3 x 22uF-500V
2 x 220uF-300V
2 x 100uF-100V
2 x 4.7uF-450
3 x 25uF-25V
2 x 4.7uF-50V

I'll send you some cash for 2 decent 6L6. My Bassman is sounding ratty.
IDK why I'm just now seeing this discussion or maybe I forgot? :doh:

Just ordered a matched sextet of 6L6GC, and 2 x 7025, 1 x 12AU7, 1 x 12AT7 and 1 x 12AX7 for the Fender Twin.

If you have any 750uF-3V and/or 150uF-6V bypass caps; I'm interested; these are hard to find, no longer made, or in huge quantities I don't need.. .

I can find the below caps in recap kits, but if you have them I'd be interested:

Caps:
3 x 22uF-500V
2 x 220uF-300V
2 x 100uF-100V
2 x 4.7uF-450
3 x 25uF-25V
2 x 4.7uF-50V
Y'all will have to give me a few days to go through what's what and I'll let you know.

Reactions: rsm
Back