Bucket List Accomplished!!!!!

gibson5413

My wife (Leslie Henrie) and I have been lucky enough to be friends with Michael Britt and the band Lonestar for the past 6 years. We were recently in Nashville, TN hanging with Michael and his wife for a few days. Michael text and asked if my wife (who is a classically trained violinist and subs for the Utah Symphony) would be interested in playing fiddle on Amazed and Front Porch Looking In on their stop in Utah last night. Of course, she jumped at the chance. We picked Michael and Drew up at the airport and went right to the venue. She played it twice with them at soundcheck. She performed on stage with the band and it was an amazing experience! I have been to over 100 live shows with every major band and I will say this may have been my favorite ever!

I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you. I know most of you are not country music fans but it was such an amazing experience to watch a killer band and my love perform on stage with them. I hope you enjoy the videos! I can die a happy man!

That is cool man. Very cool. Proud…..as you should be. My wife got me hooked on country when we were kids…late 80’s, early 90’s. I got her hooked on RnR. 😂. We still listen to our original genres together. It’s really cool.

did Britt use his own profiles…in the KPA 😉

Back