Calling Dr. Love!!

No man, that wasn't quite it. To capture authentic Ace Frehley vibes you should have drunkenly careened into the 1 1/2 stack to your left mid solo while blabbering something to the effect of, "Awk! Easy Curly..."
noted for the next one lololol

Awesome man!!! Inspired me to dig up and watch out old videos of kiss covers from like 10 years back. Fun to listen to growing up. Had a blast with old kiss stuff in the 70s. Yeah vocals hard to grasp. I did gene my drummer sang Paul
Rock on brother!!

Awesome man!!! Inspired me to dig up and watch out old videos of kiss covers from like 10 years back. Fun to listen to growing up. Had a blast with old kiss stuff in the 70s. Yeah vocals hard to grasp. I did gene my drummer sang Paul
Rock on brother!!
thanks man!! yeah I see old Kiss and I’m immediately 7 years old looking at posters on my wall spinning Kiss tunes :)

WAY better bass playing than Gene that's for sure. Well done! Love the squealies thrown into the riff and drum arrangement. Nice lead as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Darren is one of the best players in our community. I LOVE these Friday covers. Keep it up, brother Darren!!

Yep. Everything he does is amazing. Thanks for sharing your broad talent, and like most I grew up on KISS as a young teen (actually about 8 years old on up).

Yep. Everything he does is amazing. Thanks for sharing your broad talent, and like most I grew up on KISS as a young teen (actually about 8 years old on up).
thanks man!! had an aunt buy Kiss alive when I was 7. Been hooked ever since!!

Back