cameron atomica = tons of win

MYLILSS

so my buddy mauricio (nothingeined) on here informed me that he had gotten his atomica amp this morning. somehow i was able to sneak away from the oil rigs for the weekend and came home earlier, and out of the sheer goodness of his heart, he let me borrow the amp till monday when i have to get back to work since i had been wanting to hear one in person. first off let me start by saying that i have been very very skeptical of the whole cameron thing just because of all the hype surrounding it. after spending about 2 hours with the amp earlier, i have to say that i am now a true believer in the cameron sound. this amp has a certain growl or ferociousness to it that is just hard to describe, and i have played lots of modded marshall style amps that dont have this sound. for being a one channel amp it is very versatile surprisingly. this thing is very percussive and also incredibly unforgiving. it will show every nuance of playing both good and bad :doh: . controls are very responsive on this thing, and with a boost out in front i am able to get into the modern territory with ease. guitar volume adjustments work wonders with this amp as well. i dont have any clips of it just yet, and i am still tweaking it, but this is honestly the first amp i have plugged in and hit a chord on that impressed me instantly. you guys definately hit one out of the park with this amp, no questions asked ... :rock:

Thanks I am glad you dig what we are doing. The back story is an interesting back story but really letting the music do the talking is the best bet for the Cameron Amp company. We think the amps are really special, glad you agree. :rock:

King Guitar":w8acwdpb said:
Thanks I am glad you dig what we are doing. The back story is an interesting back story but really letting the music do the talking is the best bet for the Cameron Amp company. We think the amps are really special, glad you agree. :rock:

they really are some special amps. i will definitely be getting with you sometime in the future about ordering one of these in white like i had asked you about. the looks are incredible too :thumbsup:

Back