Cameron Atomica Videos

rockinchippy":9bh3sa62 said:
metalmaniac93":9bh3sa62 said:
rockinchippy":9bh3sa62 said:
Here's a riff medley for you guys :rock:

Sounds great!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: What guitar/pickups, cab and speakers are you using for this clip?

Thx so much :rock:

I am using my Suhr Tiger Modern with Aldrich pups through a Bogner 412 with v30s :rock:

Nice!!! Never thought the V30s would sound good with that amp. They did not when I played it though my Bogner OS2X12 with V30s (now has Scumbacks J75/H55 combo). I will be loading my Cameron 4X12 cab with V30s for the KK++ Marshall I will be getting soon.

I finally had a chance to play the Atomica through my Cameron 4X12 cab recently loaded with V30s and I was impressed how good it sounded!!! Actuallu sounded great to me!!!

rockinchippy":3li4cd98 said:
metalmaniac93":3li4cd98 said:
I finally had a chance to play the Atomica through my Cameron 4X12 cab recently loaded with V30s and I was impressed how good it sounded!!! Actuallu sounded great to me!!!

Dude, so ironic bc I just did the same with my CCV and Old Bitch and now I love the cab!!!

This is an Old Bitch clip with the Cameron Cab.

Killer!!! I was going to sell my Atomica after I got the KK++, but I think I will keep it.

rockinchippy":3rnho86k said:
metalmaniac93":3rnho86k said:
rockinchippy":3rnho86k said:
metalmaniac93":3rnho86k said:

Dude, so ironic bc I just did the same with my CCV and Old Bitch and now I love the cab!!!

This is an Old Bitch clip with the Cameron Cab.

Killer!!! I was going to sell my Atomica after I got the KK++, but I think I will keep it.

Atomica is a keeper...hold on to it for sure :thumbsup:

I might just do that!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rockinchippy":1fqtqu7w said:
metalmaniac93":1fqtqu7w said:

Dude, CCV with the Cameron cabinet is amazing!!! Love it :rock:

Sounds damn good to me!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Is the Cameron 4X12 loaded with the stock speakers or V30s?

rockinchippy":2t3h7my1 said:
metalmaniac93":2t3h7my1 said:
rockinchippy":2t3h7my1 said:
metalmaniac93":2t3h7my1 said:

Dude, CCV with the Cameron cabinet is amazing!!! Love it :rock:

Sounds damn good to me!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Is the Cameron 4X12 loaded with the stock speakers or V30s?

It has the stock G12s

Oh cool!! I swapped mine out for some well broken in British V30's. I believe the CCV was designed around the G12H30 70th Anny's.

Yeah they are the G12H30 70th Annys. I would like to check out the H75 Creambacks though. You do have tons of gear!!!

Happy Turkey and Black Death Friday to you too!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rockinchippy":31nqjgm1 said:
metalmaniac93":31nqjgm1 said:
Yeah they are the G12H30 70th Annys. I would like to check out the H75 Creambacks though. You do have tons of gear!!!

Happy Turkey and Black Death Friday to you too!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm picking up a Diezel VH4 tomorrow :rock:

Sweet Jesus man!

Wish I was your neighbor.

rockinchippy":2l36jxnr said:
Aristocat":2l36jxnr said:
rockinchippy":2l36jxnr said:
metalmaniac93":2l36jxnr said:

I'm picking up a Diezel VH4 tomorrow :rock:

Sweet Jesus man!

Wish I was your neighbor.

:LOL: :LOL:

Me too!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I tried the Diezel VH4 way back in the day and did not like it, but to each there own!!!

I have been spending a lot of time with this amp and I still think it is a great amp despite the drama around it and the other Cameron Amplification amps.

rockinchippy":3bvf7e3g said:
metalmaniac93":3bvf7e3g said:
I have been spending a lot of time with this amp and I still think it is a great amp despite the drama around it and the other Cameron Amplification amps.

Agree....it's really a shame the whole debacle.

Oh well, at least there were some great amps produced. I bought this used in May 2012 to tie me over until the CCV 2nd run came out. Well that never happened, but I have to say the KK++ kicks ass!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

rockinchippy":20bhx0e9 said:
metalmaniac93":20bhx0e9 said:
rockinchippy":20bhx0e9 said:
metalmaniac93":20bhx0e9 said:

Agree....it's really a shame the whole debacle.

Oh well, at least there were some great amps produced. I bought this used in May 2012 to tie me over until the CCV 2nd run came out. Well that never happened, but I have to say the KK++ kicks ass!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

What is the KK++??? Never heard of them.

Mike Fortin/Dan Gower Killer Kali++ mod.

Back