Cameron Atomicas are Shipping.

King Guitar

Banned
url

First Six are leaving Michigan on Thursday. If you got a tracking # in your email in the last hour from FedEx and Cameron Amps you have one on the way this week.

Next Batch next week, I hope to have all of the preorders shipped in the next 14 days. :rock:

note: If you have Euro Power, yours will be the last of the run as they are wired together after the USA versions.

Thanks for the patience, as you know nothing Cameron is easy but it sure sounds good. :LOL: :LOL:

Are they throwing any of yours like they throw mine? Great pay and health benefits not enough. Still gotta throw jerrys amps.

King Guitar":6p0wa0nj said:
url

First Six are leaving Michigan on Thursday. If you got a tracking # in your email in the last hour from FedEx and Cameron Amps you have one on the way this week.

Next Batch next week, I hope to have all of the preorders shipped in the next 14 days. :rock:

note: If you have Euro Power, yours will be the last of the run as they are wired together after the USA versions.

Thanks for the patience, as you know nothing Cameron is easy but it sure sounds good. :LOL: :LOL:
If I got an email today from fedex , I deleted it as I had just opened an infected fedex support email virus on my computor yesterday. :thumbsdown: Mine was the red atomica. Steven.

Hey Guys,

The Atomicas will ship Thursday pr Friday depending on Georges schedule. When they are scanned in you will get the email.

Hey Guys,

Just got off the phone with George and our supplier shorted us on Atomica knobs! :doh:

We called them and they are back ordered on them, so we have to source them elsewhere now.

No worries we will get them but may result in a few day delay of the next batch shipping.

Regardless we will have them all out next week one way or another and if you don't want knobs they can go now. :LOL: :LOL:

That is all...

el Jefe

King Guitar":2vhcban7 said:
Hey Guys,

Just got off the phone with George and our supplier shorted us on Atomica knobs! :doh:

We called them and they are back ordered on them, so we have to source them elsewhere now.

No worries we will get them but may result in a few day delay of the next batch shipping.

Regardless we will have them all out next week one way or another and if you don't want knobs they can go now. :LOL: :LOL:

That is all...

el Jefe

:LOL: :LOL:

SO cool that you guys are so proactive, in keeping everyone current on what's going on! You RAWK Brad!!!!

hotlink.php

Back