Cameron channel switching on the CCV?

northern1

Do all the series that have been released only have midi footswitching capabilities? Is there still the option of a standard 2 or 3 button footswitch that works on the CCV model?

northern1":1n3ozm69 said:
Do all the series that have been released only have midi footswitching capabilities? Is there still the option of a standard 2 or 3 button footswitch that works on the CCV model?

The original CCVs Mark built with Chris did not have midi switching.

Randall also make an RF-3 footswitch which is a 3 button. Perfect for the CCV...ch1, ch2, and solo and it doesn't take up as much real estate. ;)

The RF3 is the footswitch of choice in my opinion. Perfect 3 button that handles the amp switching perfectly. Get them before they're gone forever.

drewiv":3s2v6s4r said:
The RF3 is the footswitch of choice in my opinion. Perfect 3 button that handles the amp switching perfectly. Get them before they're gone forever.

Just nabbed one. Seems very simple, the way I like it :LOL: :LOL: . I am MIDI-challenged.

King Guitar":do6d2sr0 said:
rlord1974":do6d2sr0 said:
Ch 1, Ch 2, Boost, FX

(?)

Correct we are having Ron at RJM add the FX Loop to the midi switching.

Well then. An RF4 would be the ideal footswitch for the next run. I wasn't aware of the FX on the 2nd run. The RF3 is perfect for the 1st run. Hope nobody waiting on a 2nd run ran out and got the RF3 on my advice. :aww:

King Guitar":3hbvcodu said:
rlord1974":3hbvcodu said:
Ch 1, Ch 2, Boost, FX

(?)

Correct we are having Ron at RJM add the FX Loop to the midi switching.

also switching with control commands (CC's) possible on the 2nd run ?
This would be perfect !

Anyone tried a Ground Control Pro with the CCV? I'm looking to get one soon and wanted to know
if it's plug and play as well.

Rayneman":jwpz4bll said:
drewiv":jwpz4bll said:

Just nabbed one. Seems very simple, the way I like it :LOL: :LOL: . I am MIDI-challenged.

I finally got my RF3, and it is really plug and play. Just having the ability to switch between master/solo and then also play around with the gain switches has really shed a new light on just versatile these CCV amps are.

These Randall switches are big and heavy and seem pretty nice.

Rayneman":1hi9xlhf said:
Rayneman":1hi9xlhf said:
drewiv":1hi9xlhf said:

I finally got my RF3, and it is really plug and play. Just having the ability to switch between master/solo and then also play around with the gain switches has really shed a new light on just versatile these CCV amps are.

These Randall switches are big and heavy and seem pretty nice.

Yes, sir. It seems almost custom built for this amp. Glad it worked out for you.

I use one of those Berringer 12 button 2 pedal midi boards and it works great, very much plug and play or highly customizable if needed.

Back