Camo Cameron Anyone?

cool amp , cool history behind it to. The woodland camo was the actual military grade material from Chris Schmidts military electronics company, cool stuff. I believe Mark had 2 half stacks total that he did in the camo material, It was very hard to work with for the cabinet maker and I believe he refused to do anymore, they did 1) for Marks friend Michelle Meldrum (RIP) and 1) for Chelsea Constable.

dawnofdreamx97":1011hrl0 said:
cool amp , cool history behind it to. The woodland camo was the actual military grade material from Chris Schmidts military electronics company, cool stuff. I believe Mark had 2 half stacks total that he did in the camo material, It was very hard to work with for the cabinet maker and I believe he refused to do anymore, they did 1) for Marks friend Michelle Meldrum (RIP) and 1) for Chelsea Constable.

Pretty much this, I saw the other camo 4x12 in person and that material does not hold up well to wear and tear but it still looks good. Michele never got the other one so its in LA still. Supposedly that camo pattern is a proprietary print but I am not expert on camo prints. :LOL: :LOL:

I remember seeing pics or clips of this amp yrs ago. I don't think the price is that good but the opening bid isnt that bad either considering the cool history of the amp, the fact that its hand wired board by mark himself from when company was just starting and it includes the matching cab with real uk heritage series 30's and shipping and rare camo covering stock. I bet if you email the guy you can save a few hundred more at least by cutting out eBay fees etc.

images_zps538739d8.jpg

"I think the cloth camo covering gives the cab a better sound. It seems to breathe better than the tolex."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

joepete77":1omyibqy said:
LP Freak":1omyibqy said:
It's getting bombarded with bids too. :scared:
A few yrs ago this would have sold immediately
Oh I know. It ain't like it used to be anymore. It's good to see prices are getting back in check though.

232cap":3h1zfr73 said:
Steve did you buy it yet, if not when? You can't escape the Cameron gas for long. LOL

It's probably a good one. If she would sell them separately, I would probably buy the head for the hell of it and see if I could talk Mark out of a head shell.

steve_k":npjiqeve said:
232cap":npjiqeve said:
Steve did you buy it yet, if not when? You can't escape the Cameron gas for long. LOL

It's probably a good one. If she would sell them separately, I would probably buy the head for the hell of it and see if I could talk Mark out of a head shell.

I can probably make a trade happen. Would love a camo headshell for my Scmidt-era CCV. :thumbsup:

Back