CCM-100 on Order

Stramm8

Well I might be crazy with all of the bs floating around about Cameron but I just laid out the 10% for a CCM-100!! I have enough crap to keep me happy until it arrives and I figure the worst that could happen is I lose $270.00. What's that? a weeks worth of gas :D The upside is I end up with a kick ass amp...I'll take a shot on the amp. :rock: :rock:

Congrats man! Your gonna love the amp, i just had it for a few weeks to demo.... incredible!

ps - your not going to lose anything!

I'm pretty confident I will receive the amp as promised. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth Cameron is experiencing what any successful small business experiences: growing pains. I work for a small business that distributes and installs hospital medical equipment. When business is good and we don't have enough technicians to install the product, our lead times go out until we are able to catch up with the demand. Customers get pissed, tempers flare but in the end everyone wins. From what I've read the only thing Cameron is guilty of is poor communication. If they can fix that and hire some qualified people to build the amps they will keep growing.

If the amp sounds anything like the clips and is as versitile as folks are saying, then this is like being in on the ground floor of hot IPO or something. 4 months is nothing to wait for an amp of this caliber. I'll hang in as long as it takes.

Stramm8":1rl8cppr said:
I'm pretty confident I will receive the amp as promised. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth Cameron is experiencing what any successful small business experiences: growing pains. I work for a small business that distributes and installs hospital medical equipment. When business is good and we don't have enough technicians to install the product, our lead times go out until we are able to catch up with the demand. Customers get pissed, tempers flare but in the end everyone wins. From what I've read the only thing Cameron is guilty of is poor communication. If they can fix that and hire some qualified people to build the amps they will keep growing.

If the amp sounds anything like the clips and is as versitile as folks are saying, then this is like being in on the ground floor of hot IPO or something. 4 months is nothing to wait for an amp of this caliber. I'll hang in as long as it takes.

I'm sure you will receive your amp the real question should be in your mind is when.
I don't think there is any question here that Mark makes a good product. I think everyone that has heard one of his amps loves the sound of them.
I'm not really sure that everyone wins in your situation or this one.

Back