CCV-100 Channel Selector Indicator Button

Gjeven

I noticed in the some of the new CCV videos from last weeks amp show, when the amp is on Channel 2, the little indicator/channel selector button near the input is Red.

On my amp its Red (Lit) when on channel 1, and off when on channel 2. This is purely cosmetic, but is it easy to switch that so its lit when on channel 2, or will some soldering and switching of wires be required.

Gjeven":2f4q22em said:
I noticed in the some of the new CCV videos from last weeks amp show, when the amp is on Channel 2, the little indicator/channel selector button near the input is Red.

On my amp its Red (Lit) when on channel 1, and off when on channel 2. This is purely cosmetic, but is it easy to switch that so its lit when on channel 2, or will some soldering and switching of wires be required.
Definitely needs soldering.

Yeah. Mine is lit on channel 1. I always felt it should be the other way around. I didn't realize it was a push-button to change the channel until about a month after owning it. I was using the button on the back. My first CCV had a switch in place of the push button.

Back