CCV 2nd run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heritage Softail":htkox5u6 said:
I hear those VH4 are the cats meow. All the cool kids are playing them.

Yes, I have heard this to and I want to be cool like the RT guys.

Rob, thanks for all the support. I'm hoping to end this after 2 years and move on.

Clark

Thanks guys, I just want to move on after 2 years now. Hopefully, they won't screw me around on this transaction.

We shall see if Brad and Co. to the right thing.

After not getting my CCV, I also bought a VH4. It's a great amp with great customer service, at least here in germany
Good Luck !
Btw, i changed to a Pink Taco. Hopefully it's already shipped .......

WTF Clark! You're finally getting an amp and you take down your avatars? I cant think of anything more EF'd up in all honesty.

21_guitars":2ecplpt4 said:
Thanks guys, I just want to move on after 2 years now. Hopefully, they won't screw me around on this transaction.

We shall see if Brad and Co. to the right thing.

I think that allowing any of their customers who have waited this long to have access to an attainable product would be the most fair thing to do at this point in time.

Hopefully people in the future will abstain from giving their money up front when there are no products in stock to deliver. In almost every case if something happens and it can, the person on the other end has already used the money trying to bring their product to production and they have no way of returning the money. Sad but true!

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Hi wanted to roll over my cash for the Old bitch into a marshall Joe satriani when they were being released and i was denied :(

Why I am I not surprised? :thumbsdown:

Interesting that you have a snott watt as listed mine yesterday on the bay.

I liked it just don't ever use it, always fire up the 20th xtc even at home!

If it doesn't sell, I'm going give another try with the two notes live.

metalmaniac93":1zeo6jaw said:
xXDaveyJonesXx":1zeo6jaw said:
metalmaniac93":1zeo6jaw said:
21_guitars":1zeo6jaw said:
Shit is getting way to hot with the threats and bullying. Maybe I'll see on another forum!

Rock on! :rock:

Go to this forum!! Some current and old time RTs on here.

http://www.guitarampboard.com/content/

:hys:

And this is hysterical why? :confused:

3 posts in to GAB..

21_guitars":1zeo6jaw said:
Shit, GuitarMike is here? There is only one dude I can't stand on a forum and it's fucking him! Total fucking douchebag, and Charvaldan?

I'm outa here,
Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back