CCV 2nd run

Status
Not open for further replies.
xXDaveyJonesXx":3bwtiiwg said:
metalmaniac93":3bwtiiwg said:
xXDaveyJonesXx":3bwtiiwg said:
metalmaniac93":3bwtiiwg said:
21_guitars":3bwtiiwg said:
Shit is getting way to hot with the threats and bullying. Maybe I'll see on another forum!

Rock on! :rock:

Go to this forum!! Some current and old time RTs on here.

http://www.guitarampboard.com/content/

:hys:

And this is hysterical why? :confused:

3 posts in to GAB..

21_guitars":3bwtiiwg said:
Shit, GuitarMike is here? There is only one dude I can't stand on a forum and it's fucking him! Total fucking douchebag, and Charvaldan?

I'm outa here,
Clark

yes, I noticed after making the comment!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's fucking sad that this is even relevant anymore.

Clark, I feel for you big time. Thought waiting 9 months for my modded amp (plus the money I was told to stuff in the chassis as to avoid the bank) was bad but shit you have the patience of a saint.

Hope you get your VH4 soon.

Didn't work out, offered up $1000 to end it for the used white VH4 but refused.

Pursuing legal action. Good luck to anyone expecting a CCV.

See ya,
Clark

Wait..how much did you pay for the CCV? and you offered $1000 on top for a "used" Diezel Vh4..and were denied..

wow :shocked:

I hope you resolve this

21_guitars":3ehv439y said:

See ya,
Clark

HUH?! You offered $1,000 in additional cash on top of the $3,600 you already paid over 2 years ago? And the offer wasn't excepted? But that's more than a brand new VH4 sells for:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=143400

I would have thought all parties involved would see this as a fair resolution and great solution to put this thing to bed once and for all..... :confused:

Sorry to hear about this Clark.

21_guitars":36elwl3k said:

See ya,
Clark

So much for Brad being a stand up guy!!! I just do not get it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Not true we ordered him a new black Diezel VH4 and he only needs to pay the difference between MAP on the VH4 and what and what he paid for the CCV MKII Instead of waiting.

Never $1000 thats bullshit.

Now he doesn't want to wait for it to arrive after we agreed on it and I told him I would have to order one from the Diezel distributor.

I also offered to give him anything in stock at my shop just to get him out of waiting on the CCV and he doesn't want that. My shop is not Cameron Amps, I am just trying to get it sorted for him and we agree on what he wants and then he doesn't want it.

I am trying to help him but he is not making it easy.

21_guitars":shwnwn2x said:

See ya,
Clark

Bullshit, VH4 MAP is $4299

Less the $3500 on the CCV

You had a balance of $800 because you wanted a more expensive amp than the one you bought, the VH4. I told you I would order you a new one and I did, I told you it takes 4-6 weeks which it does. You were cool with all of that until right now one week later.

metalmaniac93":2cl9idmn said:
21_guitars":2cl9idmn said:

See ya,
Clark

So much for Brad being a stand up guy!!! I just do not get it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You don't get it because he didn't post the facts, now he has asked to be banned and he is. It was his Request BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back