Ccv midi question

I have an mfc 101 that I use with a standard in the ccv 100 loop. I have one of the recent barang with midi heads. I am trying to get the axe to pass signal and store the ia n the mfc. I can't seem to get the head to recognize the axe. Any help out there, I know just enough midi to cause problems

I am pretty sure the CCV will only take program change (PC) instructions, not continuous control (CC) such as instant access. Set up your MFC with 5 PC's per bank or whatever. Press one PC channel on the controller, select the state you want the CCV to be in and program the CCV.

Pbfoot":1hogb6km said:
thanks steve, i will try that tonite. it makes sense, funny i didnt think of that(sarcasm)

Yeah, it's sort of trial and error programming for me too! When I run into programming trouble, I usually plug straight into the amp and figure it out one unit at a time to make sure things are talking and working. Then, put the Axe in the mix and make sure there's no inadvertent switching going on and start programming.

Steve,

Thanks man you helped get me to the end result. I worked with fractal support and they were quick and timely and once we got the midi channels working it does as advertised, thanks again

Pbfoot":2ako2qgd said:
Steve,

Thanks man you helped get me to the end result. I worked with fractal support and they were quick and timely and once we got the midi channels working it does as advertised, thanks again

Anytime buddy.

Back