Check it Out, Guitar Shop

Zachman

So... I have been managing a guitar store in Hawaii (established in 1983), for around the past 5 years. Best, most fun job I've ever had. I started giving guitar lessons part time, then filled a full time spot when one of the sales guys moved, also still giving lessons. Then I ended up Managing the store when the previous manager moved on. Okay, so forward to this New Year-- I ended up buying the shop.

Lovin it!!! Please Like us on Facebook

DSC_6387.jpg

hotlick-17.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

hotlick-19.jpg

photo.jpg

hotlick-13.jpg

hotlick-27.jpg

hotlick-29.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

hotlick-12.jpg

hotlick-4.jpg

hotlick-7.jpg

Virtual Tour

https://www.google.com/maps?layer=c...&sa=X&ei=xWzuUIeZOIjNiwLA2oGoDg&ved=0CJEBEKAf

Habuman":3057x4n2 said:
Congratulations. :rock: :rock:

Great way to start off the New Year. Next time I'm in Hawaii I'll stop by.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Absolutely!! :cheers: I should have my Big Rig there next week sometime, so when my out of town rig-talk brothers come by, they know there will be GOOD TONE, Fun times, a cool Aloha Spirit vibe where you feel at home.

:rock: Congrats man!
The store is on Oahu right? Walked in there years ago (about '94) during my first trip to the island. Made friends with one of the salespersons. Cool little store at the time.
Looks like you've got some great gear there. I'll definitely stop in next time I'm there

Enjolras56":3lnp2mz6 said:
:rock: Congrats man!
The store is on Oahu right? Walked in there years ago (about '94) during my first trip to the island. Made friends with one of the salespersons. Cool little store at the time.
Looks like you've got some great gear there. I'll definitely stop in next time I'm there

Yup, Oahu, but in a different location than where the town store used to be. We're near the Pearl Ridge Shopping Center, in Aiea. Please do come by.

This will all be there in the next couple of weeks:

bedroomrig.jpg

caepedalboard-1.jpg

IMAG0449.jpg

And then some.....

Hey man, that is really a cool place you have!

Best of luck in life and biz there. If a guy can't find a guitar there, he ain't really looking.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Heritage Softail":4pcn5v3n said:

Best of luck in life and biz there. If a guy can't find a guitar there, he ain't really looking.

Much thanks brother! I have approximately 470 Guitars, Basses, Mandolins, and Ukuleles hanging on display, and a fair back stock. Soon to be a way bigger inventory, as NAMM and new order time is approaching.

Zachman":fc8cwv2m said:
Heritage Softail":fc8cwv2m said:

Much thanks brother! I have approximately 470 Guitars, Basses, Mandolins, and Ukuleles hanging on display, and a fair back stock. Soon to be a way bigger inventory, as NAMM and new order time is approaching.

Congrats brother Zach!!

Speaking of NAMM, you coming this year? Bumped into Billybogner at ihop last year and just missed you by minutes. :)

Back