Check out my new Wizard Modern Classic

Superunknown

This amp is phenominal. Has the saturation (push/pull on the treble). The taper on the master for low volume playing is awesome as well. This one is certainly a lifer.... :rock:

WizardMC.jpg

Congrats man I am so jealous! That is the exact specs/color etc. that I want. Get us some sound clips of that sucker? Also what was the upcharge of those extra features or is this standard default now?

Quinn.

:thumbsup: Nice looking amp. Can you describe the tonal differences between the extra gain on versus not on? I also notice 3 leds and the ones without the gain mod have 1 led between rythm and lead gain. what are the 3 there for ? :)

Congrats, this I would like to have. Did you get this custom ordered from Rick? When you use the saturation do it only add gain or brightness too?

rocker":8hv1x0r4 said:
Congrats, this I would like to have. Did you get this custom ordered from Rick? When you use the saturation do it only add gain or brightness too?
Bump, anyone now?

rocker":2q51g5ob said:
rocker":2q51g5ob said:
Bump, anyone now?

The saturation adds both gain a touch of brightness. I played my first show with this Wizard on Friday....it's moved into the #1 spot and is now my favorite amp....it's deadly with the scumbacks :rock:

:thumbsup: Congrats on your new Wizard. I have about 2 weeks left on my wait for the 2nd new Wizard. I really like what the Wizard mc-100 delivers. :yes:

Superunknown":3e4hmngy said:
rocker":3e4hmngy said:
rocker":3e4hmngy said:
Bump, anyone now?

The saturation adds both gain a touch of brightness. I played my first show with this Wizard on Friday....it's moved into the #1 spot and is now my favorite amp....it's deadly with the scumbacks :rock:

Does the amp also have a clean channel and can you footswitch from clean to saturated overdrive?

Jay Strange":363m3wus said:
Superunknown":363m3wus said:
rocker":363m3wus said:
rocker":363m3wus said:
Bump, anyone now?

Does the amp also have a clean channel and can you footswitch from clean to saturated overdrive?
Yes. you can switch from the clean channel to the overdrive channel with a footswitch.

johnnyjellybean":kdemel9z said:
Jay Strange":kdemel9z said:
Superunknown":kdemel9z said:
rocker":kdemel9z said:
rocker":kdemel9z said:
Bump, anyone now?

Yes. you can switch from the clean channel to the overdrive channel with a footswitch.

HMMMMMMMMM, looks like I need to talk with Josh!! :rock:

Superunknown":jd6oylur said:
rocker":jd6oylur said:
rocker":jd6oylur said:
Bump, anyone now?

#1,wow. That says alot when I see what amps you have. :rock: Is it alot more gain in this one compare to the stock?

rocker":3c4fcu16 said:
Superunknown":3c4fcu16 said:
Bump, anyone now?

#1,wow. That says alot when I see what amps you have. :rock: Is it alot more gain in this one compare to the stock?
It's what I have been telling you guys all this time......... once You've been put under the Wizard's spell, nothing else compares!

johnnyjellybean":3vl1obys said:

When I did this on my last Wizard I would get a loud popping noise. Was this a fault, or is this normal?

ttosh":2q14j9ij said:
johnnyjellybean":2q14j9ij said:

When I did this on my last Wizard I would get a loud popping noise. Was this a fault, or is this normal?
It depends on what your settings are. If there is a a big difference in levels, then you get more of "the pop"

johnnyjellybean":232ceh12 said:
rocker":232ceh12 said:
Superunknown":232ceh12 said:
Bump, anyone now?

It's what I have been telling you guys all this time......... once You've been put under the Wizard's spell, nothing else compares!
Agree. :rock:

Superunknown":2fhb83co said:
This amp is phenominal. Has the saturation (push/pull on the treble). The taper on the master for low volume playing is awesome as well. This one is certainly a lifer.... :rock:

WizardMC.jpg
Is this the MC Brad had?

Back