Check out my new Wizard Modern Classic

:) I am glad you posted the pic of this amp. My 2nd Wizard mc-100 is supposed to look just like this one you have. The waiting is a real pain, but hey it's that way with any piece of gear a guy orders. :LOL: :LOL:

johnnyjellybean":3dj4mee6 said:
quinnethan":3dj4mee6 said:
Lets hear some clips of the treble boost? :thumbsup:
Guys , this is not a treble boost. It is more of a gain boost.

I have a Tonefreak Severe "Now that is a gain boost" :LOL: :LOL:

Steve hope all is well you rocking dude you!!

Awesome Bro! :rock:

Rick just shipped my #2 Modern Classic back yesterday. He did the high gain mod (push/pull on the treble knob) for me.....can't wait to play it.

IMHO these amps will soon become even more coveted. My understanding is that Rick will no longer be offering this gain mod for the Modern Classic.

Yeah, right now I am not getting the same info on mine getting to me that I was told. I am not happy about this at the moment. I was supposed to see this amp on wednesday 2 day air instead according to the fed ex tracking it was sent the long slow way. :no:
I now understand that I may not see the amp this week at all. But hell I may not ever see this mysterious friggin amp. I am happy that you got your amp modded because from what I have been told by the few guys that are Wizard, is that there will be no more mods on the modern classic. The mods will be for the metal re-issues only. :yes: So in a nutshell Super, you are right in the fact that the amps you and I have ....errrr, or I am supposed to have will be the only ones of their kind. Period. :rock:
I remain loyal to the tone of Wizard amps, but I am heart broken over my bad luck and the absorbanent amount of time I have suffered. But to sum it up, the guys at Wizard have made the calls to me and I have a better feeling about the products and I can say I can extend that positive vibe to the personel involved at Wizard. I actually have been in contact by phone with someone at Wizard almost daily for the last week.
I like anyone else want things to go flawless but for some reason for me... :doh: they never do. So enjoy your amps and hang on to them because they are unique. :rock:

Hollywood":20tn4hjf said:
Yeah, right now I am not getting the same info on mine getting to me that I was told. I am not happy about this at the moment. I was supposed to see this amp on wednesday 2 day air instead according to the fed ex tracking it was sent the long slow way. :no:
I now understand that I may not see the amp this week at all. But hell I may not ever see this mysterious friggin amp.

Amp was sent express saver, says on the tracking ;)

I understand fully what the fed ex site is saying it's just that what I was told and what Fed-ex is doing is two different fkn things.
I got the fed-ex tracking site up right now and The guy at Wizard sent the amp out on monday. That is the words right out of his mouth and Fkn fed-ex did not start their bullshit process until tuesday the 6th and even still they sent the amp to New Jersey to one of their hubs .
I have directed no bad press towards anyone on this forum. More over I am just overly tired of one thing turning into two things into three things and so on and so forth. I can say this, the last time fed-ex sent me an amp they did not get it to me on the date it was supposed to get to me.
It was 3 days late due to this cut off time crap. This is how i know about this to a tee.
In my area they have a cut off time on friday and the saturday routes are considered different.
So then they hold the amp and don't run it on the truck until tuesday of the next week around here.
So according to Fed-ex and their stupid policies in these parts, I will not see this amp until tuesday of next week, instead of today or even tomorrow if it had infact been sent the way I was told.
By the time fed-ex gets around to actually delivering to me I will be drawing what's left of social security. :LOL: :LOL: So I hope this clarifies my position on my previous post. :)

Yeah ... that's one of my pet peeves with Fed Ex. If they miss the "cutoff time" for the connecting flight, they take their sweet time after. 2nd day air is "economy" and 3rd day is "express saver". Newark NJ is a main hub like Memphis. All east coast shipments go there for sorting so that's normal. But Hollywood, look at it this way....... you're getting a more or less unique amp that was built specially for you! :thumbsup: I'm going to have to wait a few months before I can get the extra gain mod in my #2 MC.

:thumbsup: Oh, no doubt. I agree with ya on the amp. Now get this the amp has been sent all the way into Raleigh. It is sitting less than 20 minutes from me. But according to the protical, fed- ex now sends it to their hub for our area.
That hub is in durham. another 45 minutes the complete opposite direction from me, or the packages destination. then they send it out on the truck for delivery. :doh: Ya gotta laugh, right after ya cry. :cry: :LOL: :LOL:

Back