Club Secret Amp (Collab between Headfirst, Monomyth, KSR)

Sounds killer, wish it was 100w. I had the modded origin and which was incredible but 50 watts is just not enough for me. Sure at home it is perfectly fine but if I play with a drummer it's just not enough.

I'm sure nobody cares how many wants that I like but if they made these at 100 Watts and actually produce them for the market I think they would do really well.

Sounds killer, wish it was 100w. I had the modded origin and which was incredible but 50 watts is just not enough for me. Sure at home it is perfectly fine but if I play with a drummer it's just not enough.

I'm sure nobody cares how many wants that I like but if they made these at 100 Watts and actually produce them for the market I think they would do really well.
He has a 100W amp coming soon- He told me he deliberately keeps the skeleton key at 50 to have it breakup more easily.

I get what you are saying though, a few amps I own go above 150w and 50w sounds smaller for sure

He has a 100W amp coming soon- He told me he deliberately keeps the skeleton key at 50 to have it breakup more easily.

I get what you are saying though, a few amps I own go above 150w and 50w sounds smaller for sure
Yeah, depends on the amp too. Not all 50w amps are created equal.

Anyway, not trying to ruin the thread or change the topic. This Club Secret sounds great but it's definitely good to gear he's looking to make a 100w amp.

Got one of the Club Secret amps, and made some videos of it in case folks were curious how it sounded. Amp has a 50 watt Marshall style power section with a modded SLO/Rectifier style preamp. Collaboration between Headfirst, Monomyth, and KSR, and was limited to just 6.

This sounds really good as compared to the video Kyle B. shot for his channel. I hated what I heard on his demo.

This sounds pretty sick. :rock:

I normally prefer 100W minimum and my favorite amp I have is the Diezel Herbert MK3 which is 180W. This amp get super loud and stays fairly large still with the depth knob. It will definitely be loud enough with a drummer when using a 4x12. It's naturally very tight though so won't get as wide as the Herbert.

Back