Coffee..

midnightlaundry

Alright then, you snob Bean Junkies... Store bought, what's your Blend?
Also, what's your Coffee Maker? Is it really better than a $10 special?

Starbux is gay. I've never sat foot in one and would never spend the money.. LOL

I'm getting back on Coffee Train I think. I usually do Monsters but I'm cutting back on sugar.

We have one of those ninja coffee pots. Makes a good cup. We just go with whatever store bought dark roast is on sale

I used to be a coffee snob but now I drink instant. It’s just too expensive and a pain to obsess over it. I do get the fancy euro-organic stuff though.

There is no better coffee than Maxwell House breakfast blend, period. No debates. I should add, and topped off with a camel non filter. That'll get your heart beating in the morning or it'll stop your heart beating forever.

There is no better coffee than Maxwell House breakfast blend, period. No debates. I should add, and topped off with a camel non filter. That'll get your heart beating in the morning or it'll stop your heart beating forever.

You ever tried Taster’s Choice? It’s good and it ain’t fancy or pretentious.

I used to be a coffee snob but now I drink instant. It’s just too expensive and a pain to obsess over it. I do get the fancy euro-organic stuff though.
LOL

pf4.jpg

Back