Collection of primo vintage Strats = Pointless and gay??

D/FW XJ'er

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/for ... ?t=1905221

I'll admit I'm biased because I played many of those Strats when I was at Worldoftone's place, but goddamn some of the retards in that thread.

One of those is a new Custom Shop Strat that we checked out before he brought out the vintage pieces, and it sounded great. However the vintage Strats killed it, especially as far as playability goes. Also, none of his Strats are the same.

Is there an age limit for new HCAF members now? I'm thinking 1990 and earlier must be banned from joining. :scared:

And that stripped '64 on the couch is a pure tone machine. Custom Shop Relic's/K-Line's/Nash's can't touch it. :rock:

Plus WOT's shit is 10x more badass because he gigs with it on a regular basis.

Notice how WarPlaneFag pipes up.... The asslick that keeps his Bogner in a flight case in his Mommy's garage. :LOL: :LOL:
I hope that kid has a meeting with a baseball bat upside the head very soon. :thumbsup:

His collection is freaken awesome :rock:

I saw that thread earlier today and some responses were pretty stupid :scared: :LOL: :LOL:

D/FW XJ'er":1317cl4d said:
And that stripped '64 on the couch is a pure tone machine. Custom Shop Relic's/K-Line's/Nash's can't touch it. :rock:

Notice how WarPlaneFag pipes up.... The asslick that keeps his Bogner in a flight case in his Mommy's garage. :LOL: :LOL:
I hope that kid has a meeting with a baseball bat upside the head very soon. :thumbsup:

I have no problem with WPG other than the fact that he has absolutely god awful taste in music as far as I can tell.

bunghole":2hg3el3l said:
D/FW XJ'er":2hg3el3l said:

I have no problem with WPG other than the fact that he has absolutely god awful taste in music as far as I can tell.

Dude people that live with their parents into their mid 20's yet still have to howmuchamonth top shelf gear to brag on the internetz need a bullet in the head. The fag doesn't even gig, yet has $15k worth of shit financed. :scared:

:hys: :hys: Yea I hear ya, I have been over to his house too and held that almighty '58 strat in my hands and I have to say it was I was in heaven. WOT has the best strat collection around, and the vintage amps to go with it. Great guy and terrific amp tech too.

Riddick":1wg5v9mi said:
:hys: :hys: Yea I hear ya, I have been over to his house too and held that almighty '58 strat in my hands and I have to say it was I was in heaven. WOT has the best strat collection around, and the vintage amps to go with it. Great guy and terrific amp tech too.

+1 on all accounts. :rock:

WOT is good fucking people with impeccable taste in gear. (and cars!)

and for the record, I'm not that impressed.

Show me a guy who has a wicked cool collection of custom shred axes and you're speaking my language (Swahili)

bunghole":3tkrcyl0 said:

Show me a guy who has a wicked cool collection of custom shred axes and you're speaking my language (Swahili)

:LOL: :LOL:

You'll learn one day. :D

D/FW XJ'er":1alhj6zy said:
bunghole":1alhj6zy said:

hey I like a huge variety of music.

everything from classic metal to brutal technical death metal :LOL: :LOL:

seriously though, I'd say my musical tastes are more varied than most (I know that sounds pretentious, but I promise it isn't meant to)

bunghole":3tfupkv2 said:
D/FW XJ'er":3tfupkv2 said:
bunghole":3tfupkv2 said:

seriously though, I'd say my musical tastes are more varied than most (I know that sounds pretentious, but I promise it isn't meant to)

You dig the Warhols, so you're cool in my book.

Plus you have a downright metal beard. :rock:

bunghole":34zv63cp said:
D/FW XJ'er":34zv63cp said:
bunghole":34zv63cp said:

If you can't appreciate a good vintage strat your tastes are not varied enough, sorry ;)

bunghole":1kxnhzaf said:
D/FW XJ'er":1kxnhzaf said:
bunghole":1kxnhzaf said:

lol I thought variety would mean something outside the genre of metal :confused:

haha just messing

'63-Strat":1rb5s4ul said:
If you can't appreciate a good vintage strat your tastes are not varied enough, sorry ;)

Between the original Sonic Blue Strats and your '63 I can't decide what color my dream Strat would be. :inlove:

D/FW XJ'er":vhyyafqj said:

Ah my bitch warplanegay :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah he has some label self confidence issues to say the least :yes: Funny how he did not make that Canada ampfest huh....kind of goes with my big mouth theory ;)

D/FW XJ'er":3njtn3ze said:
'63-Strat":3njtn3ze said:

Between the original Sonic Blue Strats and your '63 I can't decide what color my dream Strat would be. :inlove:

Thx, mang, I love my strat. And I have actually played A LOT of vintage strats and would put mine up against pretty much any of them as far as playability and tone goes. My first guitar teacher in Vancouver was/is a vintage gear freak and he actually found my strat for me on consignment at a music store. Once I had bought it and had it refretted (they were very worn) he tried to lowball me for it :LOL: :LOL:

As far as warplanegray is concerned, he has posted clips before ;) Not that I'm using myself as the measuring stick here b/c I'm NOT, but yeah... :confused:

Back