!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

Mesa Dual Rec 3-channel ~$1100 (use promo code FUNK)

https://www.samash.com/um2135784

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 8.43.39 AM.png

Last edited:
Franklin Guitar Works on Reverb is clearing out the Jackson CBXNT DX IV & V(5 string version) Basses for $340. I own one of the IV models in the "Rocket Red" and it is absolutely stellar. I paid more than twice that for it when they first released and would still recommend at that price. Neckthru P/J Active EQ. If you can get passed the looks (Shredinbacker, haha), this is one of the best Basses under $1k, imo. The knobs are a little cheap feeling, but everything else A+. Tons of tone options with the P/J, Blend, and multi EQ,

My experience with Franklin on Reverb has been that items marked "used-mint" are actually new in the box every time I've ordered from them. Looks like they have Black and Rocket Red in 4 string models and Black and White in the 5 strings.

https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=cbxnt dx&sort=price_with_sale|asc

1711133977768.jpeg
1711134002057.jpeg
1711134037178.jpeg

Franklin Guitar Works on Reverb is clearing out the Jackson CBXNT DX IV & V(5 string version) Basses for $340. I own one of the IV models in the "Rocket Red" and it is absolutely stellar. I paid more than twice that for it when they first released and would still recommend at that price. Neckthru P/J Active EQ. If you can get passed the looks (Shredinbacker, haha), this is one of the best Basses under $1k, imo. The knobs are a little cheap feeling, but everything else A+. Tons of tone options with the P/J, Blend, and multi EQ,

My experience with Franklin on Reverb has been that items marked "used-mint" are actually new in the box every time I've ordered from them. Looks like they have Black and Rocket Red in 4 string models and Black and White in the 5 strings.

https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=cbxnt dx&sort=price_with_sale|asc

View attachment 297698View attachment 297701View attachment 297704
I do dig the Shredenbacher motif. I would start a metal Yes cover band called "No" and do my best Chris Squire

I do dig the Shredenbacher motif. I would start a metal Yes cover band called "No" and do my best Chris Squire
Just ordered a white 5 string... Just what I don't need :ROFLMAO:
Serious though, I try not to shill things, but if someone is looking for a nice gig or studio bass with a lot of tone options, you can't go wrong with these. When I got my first one, I thought I would end up having to swap pickups, but not the case. I'm sure it could get better to some degree, but the EQ and blend make these really great. They're pretty light, too. I think 7/8 body and the neck is graphite or something.

Just ordered a white 5 string... Just what I don't need :ROFLMAO:
Serious though, I try not to shill things, but if someone is looking for a nice gig or studio bass with a lot of tone options, you can't go wrong with these. When I got my first one, I thought I would end up having to swap pickups, but not the case. I'm sure it could get better to some degree, but the EQ and blend make these really great. They're pretty light, too. I think 7/8 body and the neck is graphite or something.
I saw them on MF a couple times on Stupid Deal of the Day..and gave them a strong look. I think they actually look cool, good to hear they play equally well.

I saw them on MF a couple times on Stupid Deal of the Day..and gave them a strong look. I think they actually look cool, good to hear they play equally well.
I was iffy about Indo stuff for a while, but I bought one of the Jackson SLAT8 Fan Fret models around 2017, I think. It's still in my collection. Which says a lot for me 😅. Though, fully admit I had to let the bass acclimate and set it up. So it wasn't quite "out of the box" playable. ymmv.

I have a kinda similar trad/metal bass, it's a MIJ Kramer Forum in original Ninja Turtle Green. It weighs a ton. View attachment 297722
I had an old strat in that color (still have the body) It started out black and then I painted it red when I was like 10 or so. A few years later, green.
Also refer to it as "Ninja Turtle." It's pretty cool relic'd nowadays. I should probably do something with it...

I know you were talking about getting a 9 or 10 string a while back. There's someone on Reverb with an Agile Pendulum Pro 9 for $500 in (gasp!) not oceanburst. It has a nick on the headstock. Another stellar deal, imo. I have the 10.

There are still deals to be found on Craigslist. Tip: search outside of major cities and you just might find what you’re looking for…

Back