Current rig pic.

Donnie B.

Banned
Guitar > wireless > QC > Duncan PS170 > 12" Scumback M75

All QC presets have a loop set for the Delay and Reverb pedals.
I like being able to tweak those very quickly on the fly and also have them global across presets.

20210903_072616.jpg

Ahhh, those were the days.
These through a Fryette Powerstation (with the same cab) was just previous to the QC.

@MetalHeadMike how you like the SD 805? I'd imagine the active EQ must be fun.
(maybe dumb question since you got two)

My favorite boost to date. Recently picked up a second just to have a back up and decided to try double boosting with both and it opened up a whole new world with this amp.

I'
Guitar > wireless > QC > Duncan PS170 > 12" Scumback M75

All QC presets have a loop set for the Delay and Reverb pedals.
I like being able to tweak those very quickly on the fly and also have them global across presets.

View attachment 87451
I'm so out of touch with the new technology. I don't even know what that is. I see pedals and a speaker cab...and mystery black boxes. But it's gear so I'm still somehow drawn to it. I still don't know what a Quad Cortex is, I have never clicked on any of those threads. But post a thread of an old beat up Marshall and I'm in. :LOL:

@SpiderWars What's the Rocktron unit in the rack?
Rocktron Intellifex Online. I basically just use the #33 Van Halen setting for Reverb and a tiny, tiny bit of chorus. It goes TC 1140 Parametric->Rocktron-> Alesis Q20 (for delay). I have tube power amps not pictured but I'm using the PS2 almost always when using the rack.

But for just jamming/whatever I usually use the big pedalboard with the TC Ditto dangler into the purple SuperBass set clean. Or a modded BF Bassman into a dedicated 2x12 not pictured. Then I have a few combos (Brown Deluxe, Trainwreck Rocket, Tweed Bassman) that all go upstairs for TV jamming/etc.

Rocktron-> Alesis

Those two were kings of rack stuff in the late 80s into the 90s imo.
I was running a Piranha pre-amp into a Quadroverb as a main home rig for a while.

Did a lot of work with Ted Keffalo who was top guy at Alesis for many years before starting up Event speakers.
Extremely cool guy.

I gotta butch up my rig if I wanna rub elbows with you guys. :D

20210904_145219.jpg

QUESTION for the SHURE WIRELESS guys.
Have you found there's a preferred side of the amp the unit likes to be on?
Power supply side or as far away as possible?

Last edited:
Back