Custom Audio OD 100 SE Plus. (In Canada) **SOLD**

johnnyjellybean

Dead mint OD 100 SE plus . This amp was Mark Day's amp and is probably the OD 100 that has been heard the most on Youtube! Again, the amp in in Canada in the Montreal area and I will ship if need be. It's a killer sounding amp but I no longer play out and the amp is a surplus to my bedroom studio needs. Once again, it is mint and recently had new power tubes. If you want to hear it, there are a bunch of videos on Youtube with this exact amp.
Not looking for any trades.
$$$SOLD$$$

I'm also willing to drive up to 50 miles/ 80kms and meet face to face.

Attachments

• OD100.1.jpg
    OD100.1.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 67
  • OD100.2.jpg
    OD100.2.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 69
  • OD100.3.jpg
    OD100.3.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 57
  • OD100.4.jpg
    OD100.4.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Mark let me play through this head ages ago and it's an absolute beast. IMO the SE+ is the best sounding Suhr mod 🤘

Nice amp. FWIW I own Mark's fireburst Suhr Modern in that video!
Hahaha I love that guitar, tried unsuccessfully to get him to sell it to me when he was working down in Dave Friedman's shop in Burbank. I always wondered what happened to it - hit me up if you ever decide to sell it!

Someone buy this head, it's a total flamethrower. I would grab it myself if I didn't already have a CAA PT100.

Hahaha I love that guitar, tried unsuccessfully to get him to sell it to me when he was working down in Dave Friedman's shop in Burbank. I always wondered what happened to it - hit me up if you ever decide to sell it!

Someone buy this head, it's a total flamethrower. I would grab it myself if I didn't already have a CAA PT100.
It was owned by at least 2 other members on here and I've had it since 2016.

If I could move my mark IV or Monomyth, I’d scoop this up. I’ve been wanting one for years.

Back