Dallas International Guitar Festival

Rdodson":15938vw1 said:
Any RT'ers going?

Ron
Maybe..... Sorry I hadn't PM's you back yet. Been helping my mother out from out of state. Glad you brought this to my attention. I hope I can make it. :rock:

I think my bud Rob is going and will have his pedals out there on display. I want feedback on his El Rey Dorado. I still can't get one from that son of a gun.....LOL!

:thumbsup:

The lineup is crazy this year. Unbelievable talent. I always enjoy seeing Redd Volkaert and I was invited to see Eric Johnson tomorrow night.

If y'all do go please visit the Tone Shop Guitars booth. Those are great people who are doing the local shop thing with some killer equipment and very knowledgeable staff. Say hi to Rhys, pedalboard genius.

(no, I'm not getting paid, just really love what these guys are doing)

scottosan":ghmuoyvn said:
Rdodson":ghmuoyvn said:
Any RT'ers going?

Ron
Maybe..... Sorry I hadn't PM's you back yet. Been helping my mother out from out of state. Glad you brought this to my attention. I hope I can make it. :rock:

Rdodson":2g1p909q said:
:thumbsup:

The lineup is crazy this year. Unbelievable talent. I always enjoy seeing Redd Volkaert and I was invited to see Eric Johnson tomorrow night.

If y'all do go please visit the Tone Shop Guitars booth. Those are great people who are doing the local shop thing with some killer equipment and very knowledgeable staff. Say hi to Rhys, pedalboard genius.

(no, I'm not getting paid, just really love what these guys are doing)

scottosan":2g1p909q said:
Rdodson":2g1p909q said:
Any RT'ers going?

Ron
Yup... Great shop. I've known Mike there for a long time.

Tone Shop is fantastic.
Was going to go today, but Friday rush hr traffic + rain, no thanks.
Will make it tomorrow.

Another plug for Tone Shop; 5 minutes from my apartment in Addison. Love those guys. Jeff was my guitar guy; he was so great to work with in setting my guitars. Rhys has done my Friedman pedalboard and taught me a lot. Love their selection of pedals and guitars. Just great guys and selection all the way around.

Yeah! We need to support these dudes.

Junk Yard Dog":32hoof79 said:
Another plug for Tone Shop; 5 minutes from my apartment in Addison. Love those guys. Jeff was my guitar guy; he was so great to work with in setting my guitars. Rhys has done my Friedman pedalboard and taught me a lot. Love their selection of pedals and guitars. Just great guys and selection all the way around.

Didn't realize all you guys were from around these parts. If y'all every wanted to do a DFW Amp Fest or something, let me know. I'm in. I've never done anything like that before. I've got a Splawn Pro Stock (for sale), BE50, and BFG modded Egnater Seminar Head that's pretty fun.

Cheers!

Junk Yard Dog":12yrrmot said:
Didn't realize all you guys were from around these parts. If y'all every wanted to do a DFW Amp Fest or something, let me know. I'm in. I've never done anything like that before. I've got a Splawn Pro Stock (for sale), BE50, and BFG modded Egnater Seminar Head that's pretty fun.

Cheers!
I’d certainly be up for that :rock:

scottosan":2u9xrcin said:
Junk Yard Dog":2u9xrcin said:

Cheers!
I’d certainly be up for that :rock:

I used to have amp fests often in Arlington,but no longer have a house that supports volume. But if you guys decide to do one,i have some amps you may wanna try. KSR Gemini,Peters FSM,DAR FBM and Forza,and a Gutierrez Langner variation modded 800 that is crushing.

Back