Damn, what a killer song by Gary Moore

Weird that you took that so negatively. I wasn’t attacking you in anyway. Just stating a simple fact that there’s some good players on here who definitely can. I didn’t even say I was one of them…🤷‍♂️ Plus Gary was never known to just plug straight in when using his Strat so I didn’t get why you made that statement as if it pertained to him. So try not to be such a sensitive bitch about shit that had nothing to do with anything but simple rig-talkin’.
I think there’s a sensitive bitch waiting for you in the mirror. You should give him a kiss and make him feel better!!!

I remember I heard this on the radio they did not say who it was and it drove me nuts I heard it several times and then finally they mentioned his name and I went out and bought the CD! Just an incredible song and incredible playing by Gary another one that it's just so sad he's gone now!

My favorite player. I could go on and on with my favorite songs and performances. If any one wants to dive down the bootleg rabbit hole on YouTube for starters I’d recommend Frankfurt and Hammersmith 1984 , Boston 1987 , Stockholm 1987 . Stockholm has unofficially been in circulation for a long time , fantastic quality

Listening to this now. WOW. Thanks for the heads up!

I saw Gary during the SGTB tour in 1992 at the Universal Amphitheater. I was so excited to go my ex gf had to blow me in the car on the drive up there from Manhattan Beach to calm me down...and then after the show to shut me up about how good it was. LOL The venue was crawling with guitar players and their hot women.

I saw Gary during the SGTB tour in 1992 at the Universal Amphitheater. I was so excited to go my ex gf had to blow me in the car on the drive up there from Manhattan Beach to calm me down...and then after the show to shut me up about how good it was. LOL The venue was crawling with guitar players and their hot women.
LOL . The last time he played the Bay Area was in 1987 at a club so I was able to get fairly close and witness the jaw dropping performance. He also opened for Rush here in ‘84 and I went specifically to see Gary and he did not disappoint

Back