Dar Forza

cujo

Well I've owned it for quite awhile now. Have been playing it thru a diezel rear load v30xk100 cab. I do have a Dar can ordered. I've been playing it alone and band setting. Bedroom setting excellent. Maybe because it's class A it's just like when cranked. Lots of features on it for recording, direct out, midi etc. Want more read specs.

Ch 1 clean. Very warm very pristine clean sounding. Like a crystal clear radio if you may.
Ch2 dirt reminds me of territory of a Marshall jcm 800 but not fizzy at all. Great hard rock tone.
Ch3 metal ( horns up) like the vh4 ch3 shines above many amps. Lots of punch. Great clarity. Loads of gain. The contour works very uniquely w the eq. That said you can get it tight like compressed or loosen it up all w tinkering w the knobs. Does it sound like other amps eh no. But I would say if I had to cross between vh4 and a modded up Marshall tone.
Ch4 lead. And to me it's were n what it's designed for. Not more gain from ch 3 but an actual lead channel designed for soloing. Splash of delay n verb. Heaven sent.

Cons. I want more thump like uber or Herbert. However mike is working on that as we speak.
Company. Awesome. Great ppl mike is very cool to talk to.
Tubes in it. Very unique! They work. 6c33b monster tubes. You can fit kt88 inside one of these!!!
Props. It's something different. New design. Not same ol same ol modded up amp syndrome!

Back