Dave Friedman

Sir Douglas T

Hi Guys,
I have heard about the experience players have felt when playing through their friedman amps. I have heard so many positive testimonials that you find it hard not to be atleast curious about what all of the fuss is about. I decide to inquire with the man himself and I had a nice conversation and asked a lot of questions Today. I have to tell you that Dave is one of if not the nicest builders I have ever talked with. I know he is crazy busy so I tried to respect his time, the man is flat out brilliant in terms of tube design. Highly Recommended!!!!! Thanks Dave, your advice is priceless. :thumbsup:

Just the fact that Dave will respond is very awesome, much less than he does it in a very reasonable amount of time. Busy guy, I'm sure. Can't wait to try out some Friedman amps.

I echo this sentiment. Dave's a stand up guy and makes incredible amps. I've had my BE100 for over 6 months, and it still puts a smile on my face every time I plug in.

Dave and Rob are super good dudes.
They have always taken good care of me.
In fact, every time I've dealt them has been great.
Rob and Dave you guys rock! :rock:

Jay Strange":2wjc8m0v said:
Dave and Rob are super good dudes.
They have always taken good care of me.
In fact, every time I've dealt them has been great.
Rob and Dave you guys rock! :rock:

+1 :rock:

Dave is fantastic to deal with. I had a similar awesome exp as the OP. Really awesome to get that kind of service this day and age.

Mr. Friedman and Randall Aiken are the two nicest amp builders I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with for sure!

Yes indeed, David is a true gentleman. Taking time to listen to us little guys and work with us etc even while hes backlogged and dealing with the big guys! And his amps are in my opinion the very best! Thank you david for being a passionate and kind human being and building the great amps etc that you do!

:rock:

Got to chip in this one man, don`t post a lot lately but Dave is seriously a top act with his customers. Most here arn`t top acts nor super known, but he takes the time to answer all questions we might have. Being his amps or not.

Oh and his amps do sound a bit good :LOL: :LOL:

Mine is going in the shop soon for a little tweak, can`t wait.

Chris

Back