Deadly

CrazyNutz

You're unhealthy, your lab results are bad, are you on meds? Are you trying to do that suggested low fat diet, and eat smaller portions bullshit?

Madness, stop it!

The top problem is SUGAR, it is poison to your body, you might as well be micro dosing cyanide because you like the taste.

Next up is carbs from refined bread, this is that nice soft white bread, -spoiler alert- it's fucking POISON.

And lastly, all the other processed shit, this includes oils, and most pre-packaged food. Only eat this if you're interested in a slow agonizing death.

Now what do you eat?
MEAT, including the FAT
Green veggies mostly, some other colors are ok, but greener "usually" means lower sugar.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Real Butter (kerry gold)
Honestly I would stay away from grain based stuff, but if you must, don't eat it all the time, and only get the real unprocessed shit.

Stay away from most fruit, it has been cultivated to have more sugar content that it naturally should. Eat berries instead, less sugar, more nutrients.

Discuss

Last edited:
Over weight because of being a terrible eater of massive quantities of sugar and carbs. Lost 60 pounds since diagnosed by changing my diet though. I can tell you that a plate of brussels sprouts is not as good as half a gallon of ice cream but I'm learning to cope.

Our go to side is shaved Brussel sprouts and broccoli. Drizzle some olive oil and crisp them up in the oven.
A little bacon and apple really helps without being overly sweet

Over weight because of being a terrible eater of massive quantities of sugar and carbs. Lost 60 pounds since diagnosed by changing my diet though. I can tell you that a plate of brussels sprouts is not as good as half a gallon of ice cream but I'm learning to cope.
I do like sweets a bit but I don't eat a half gallon of ice cream in a sitting. I have to force myself to eat to put on weight if I'm on an exercise routine. I was able to build about 25lbs of mass in the last 7 years mostly just through manual labor. I'm about 205 or so now. I wish I could hit 220-230 but thinking about how many eggs I'd have to shovel down my throat revolts me, never mind the added physical exertion of working out more.

Were you overweight? Sedentary?

I've never been sedentary always rode my bike about 40mile per week at least
The sugar, and carbs we fucking me up bad. Labs were getting bad, the Dr keep telling me to eat balanced, and less. Did nothing.

Removing sugar, processed food, and carbs fixed it all. Labs, and weight was perfect in just a few months.

Read the first post 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:
They constantly change the nutritional narrative. It's meaningless speculation by doctors and fitness "experts".

Remember when red meat and butter was evil. Eat margarine, it's gooooooooooood 4 u.

I want to go full conspiracy and mention I'm no longer trusting of what's in foods sold by big Ag at all. Poisons. Waste. Vaccines. Graphene. Who knows what else so yeah I do tend to agree with you. GMO corn syrup is probably worse than cane sugar. I like to shoot deer and eat them. Hunting season is almost here. Venison backstraps and onions sounds good right now. I kill it she grill it. YEAH BUDDY I'M TAKING AT LEAST 3 THIS YEAR!!!

Our go to side is shaved Brussel sprouts and broccoli. Drizzle some olive oil and crisp them up in the oven.
A little bacon and apple really helps without being overly sweet
I kind of like them actually. All my veggies get air fryered with olive oil and my choice of spices. Brussels, green beans, asparagus, cauliflower, zucchini, etc. I have a side every night.

But yes, I never looked at labels before. Sugar is in EVERYTHING! When I now look at the labels of what I used to eat and think about how much of it went down my throat it's no wonder I got sick. I can think of pizza dough balls at the store. I'd eat the whole thing. The label says each serving is 90 carbs and there are 8 servings in it. Now I try to keep entire meals under 40 or so.

I've never been sedentary always rode my bike about 40mile per week at least
The sugar, and carbs we fucking me up bad. Labs were getting bad, the Dr keep telling me to eat balanced, and less. Did nothing.

Removing sugar, processed food, and carbs fixed it all. Labs, and weight was perfect in just a few months.
Truthfully I need to be a bit better about it myself. I can feel my organs go into overdrive when I eat too much sugar. I was running 3 miles once per week wearing a bullet proof vest, was down to about 22 mins, plus doing other fitness work and I dropped out of it. This thread is timely cause my plan was to hit the bricks tomorrow in the a.m. and get back on it before I'm an old guy.

They constantly change the nutritional narrative. It's meaningless speculation by doctors and fitness "experts".

Remember when red meat and butter was evil. Eat margarine, it's gooooooooooood 4 u.

I 100% Agree with you on this. The (garbage) food industry has been influencing politics, and that's tricked down into health care.

It's 100% wrong. You can eat real meat, and real butter with 0 problems. Margarine will kill you.

I want to go full conspiracy and mention I'm no longer trusting of what's in foods sold by big Ag at all. Poisons. Waste. Vaccines. Graphene. Who knows what else so yeah I do tend to agree with you. GMO corn syrup is probably worse than cane sugar. I like to shoot deer and eat them. Hunting season is almost here. Venison backstraps and onions sounds good right now. I kill it she grill it. YEAH BUDDY I'M TAKING AT LEAST 3 THIS YEAR!!!

Yes, hunt and eat that meat. 100% better for you, and that's what your body is expecting.

Truthfully I need to be a bit better about it myself. I can feel my organs go into overdrive when I eat too much sugar.

That's because the sugar is killing your liver. Your gut tries to metabolize the sugar before it hits your liver. But it can only do small amounts. When you hit it with a coke, or snack cake, that gets dumped in your liver, and it starts the damage.

The same as binge drinking

I was running 3 miles once per week wearing a bullet proof vest, was down to about 22 mins, plus doing other fitness work and I dropped out of it. This thread is timely cause my plan was to hit the bricks tomorrow in the a.m. and get back on it before I'm an old guy.

(y)

Last edited:
They pump us full of sugar and salt to get us all ready for the great reset. It's an efficient way to kill off half the country.

You're unhealthy, your lab results are bad, are you on meds? Are you trying to do that suggested low fat diet, and eat smaller portions bullshit?

Madness, stop it!

The top problem is SUGAR, it is poison to your body, you might as well be micro dosing cyanide because you like the taste.

Next up is carbs from refined bread, this is that nice soft white bread, -spoiler alert- it's fucking POISON.

And lastly, all the other processed shit, this includes oils, and most pre-packaged food. Only eat this if you're interested in a slow agonizing death.

Now what do you eat?
MEAT, including the FAT
Green veggies mostly, some other colors are ok, but greener "usually" means lower sugar.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Real Butter (kerry gold)
Honestly I would stay away from grain based stuff, but if you must, don't eat it all the time, and only get the real unprocessed shit.

Stay away from most fruit, it has been cultivated to have more sugar content that it naturally should. Eat berries instead, less sugar, more nutrients.

Discuss
Good luck getting your Kerry Gold in the utopian future........LOVE KLAUS!

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/politics/arid-41253091.html

Up to 41,000 cows could be culled to meet nitrates derogation levels​

Up to 41,000 cows could be slaughtered in the next 10 weeks as a result of changes to Ireland’s nitrates derogation, a Fine Gael politician has claimed.

Cork South West Senator Tim Lombard, a farmer, has said an “animal welfare catastrophe” will occur if Agriculture Minister Charlie McConalogue does not intervene.

Earlier this month, the minister published the final implementation map which showed most of the country remains included in the zoned area, which will come into effect in the new year.
Ireland's derogation agreement with the European Commission allowed a minority of more intensively stocked farmers to produce 250kg per hectare.
However, because of the water quality issues, the limit for Irish derogation farmers will now fall to 220kg per hectare from the first of January.
Farmers affected will have three ways to meet the reduced limits on nitrates. These include reducing animal numbers, increasing the amount of land they have, or finding someone to take slurry from their holdings.
Mr Lombard said the farming sector estimates that 41,000 cows, many who are in calf, will have to be slaughtered.

Back