Defunct amp companies

Any idea what happened with MI by chance?

I think I heard he’s focusing on his phd right now, but who knows
I tried ordering a pedal, late 2022, after they had stopped (didn’t know they had stopped). Their website still had some for sale. Needless to say after a few weeks, I just said F it and got a refund. They actually refunded me quite fast but never actually answered any of my emails asking what was going on or if it was shipping. 🤷‍♂️

I tried ordering a pedal, late 2022, after they had stopped (didn’t know they had stopped). Their website still had some for sale. Needless to say after a few weeks, I just said F it and got a refund. They actually refunded me quite fast but never actually answered any of my emails asking what was going on or if it was shipping. 🤷‍♂️
I emailed him 2021 about ordering a Beta from him. He took I think 3 or 4 months to respond, I don’t think he responded to me after that, but a used one came up a few months later that I got

Tim is a great tech and luthier…I can’t believe he walked away from it. Do you have another Chicago area amp tech you could recommend? Thx.
Call this guy, myself and many friends swear by him for repairs, and he also does mods. Great guy and extremely reasonable prices.

417C3E2C-C4D0-40B1-911D-064E4DFA765D.jpg

D016B32C-6A72-419C-93C3-8620A21F4743.jpg

Last edited:
Back