Defunct amp companies

Verellen

I was going to order a Verellen Meatsmoke for bass, but Ben Verellen stopped building amps during the pandemic. I still have and love my Verellen Skyhammer.

Is this true? There is still a brand new EH2 on Reverb, PWE site is still up. I haven't chatted with him in a while though. I just figured the hype died down so the production was slow on them, since it's another one of those "one guy builds each amp by hand" shops.

I have two PWE's, an original non-SN EH and a later EH3. Personally I think the original EH kicked ass and the EH3 was pretty meh.

Seymour Duncan were doing amps for a while, back in the day. Seemed like a cool concept, but it seems like they had reliability issues. I can't remember specifically. Something was under engineered or something, and once that was addressed, they were fine.

Is this true? There is still a brand new EH2 on Reverb, PWE site is still up. I haven't chatted with him in a while though. I just figured the hype died down so the production was slow on them, since it's another one of those "one guy builds each amp by hand" shops.

I have two PWE's, an original non-SN EH and a later EH3. Personally I think the original EH kicked ass and the EH3 was pretty meh.
It seems that things have gone quiet. The website appears to not have been updated in an decade. You might be able to still get one from Ted, but it doesn’t seem to be an active business venture.

Back