diezel + bogner 7 channel amp

Timonac

Peter,

you should meet up with Reinhold, to build a diezel Bogner.
channels from shiva xtc and Überschall to einstein VH4 and Herbert :D
That would be a killeramp ;)
I am sure, i would buy one :)
:D

i have Einstein 50 (i love it - its best sounding diezel in my opinion) with midi (mod by Marvel and G-Lab) and old Bogner Ecstasy. Both are amazing and flexible. I dont know what should I do to play both with one cabinet (not the same time) ... I looking for some splitter for 2 amps and one cabinets...

I love Matchless amps, old VOX amps, marshall plexi etc but when i play on Diezel or Bogner i can have every sound i want to have...

tkanks,
bart

if you want a bogner, plug your axe into a herbert or vh4, then into a cabinet in another room, close the door, and voila! a bogner.
:D :D :D

peter, you have the real taste, not different. dont be wrong :rock: :rock:

BERNI":2cucqo59 said:
if you want a bogner, plug your axe into a herbert or vh4, then into a cabinet in another room, close the door, and voila! a bogner.

peter, you have the real taste, not different. dont be wrong :rock: :rock:

Berni, everytime I see your avatar picture with the 2 herberts I want to cry lol. I could only wish to have one Herbert let alone two. I love that amp and I've only played it 3 times. The only amp I'm gasing for. It had every sounded I could think of wanting. Anyways. I need to stop telling you Diezel guys what you already know.

BERNI":n4lbe7a4 said:

Bogner has different midrange, sound its more creamy. Diezel its concrete, i love it when i play riffs on Gibson...

Peter Diezel":2nmlspqx said:
Welcome to the board, Bart :thumbsup:

Thank You for Your great job :) We talked in Frankfurt this year - and 2 months later i bought Diezel - and Bogner is dusty now... ;)

bart":3pwuagek said:
i have Einstein 50 (i love it - its best sounding diezel in my opinion) with midi (mod by Marvel and G-Lab) and old Bogner Ecstasy. Both are amazing and flexible. I dont know what should I do to play both with one cabinet (not the same time) ... I looking for some splitter for 2 amps and one cabinets...

I love Matchless amps, old VOX amps, marshall plexi etc but when i play on Diezel or Bogner i can have every sound i want to have...

tkanks,
bart
there are midi mods for the einstein???

Peter Diezel":mwcz0tqz said:
Reinhold is a good friend of mine but of
course with different taste. I like his
amps very much.

...and we know which company had a huge influence to both guys ;) \:D/

20qo0ma.jpg

(picture already posted @ Musiker-board)

sorry, could not resist Peter

Piero the Guitarero":1up04zhx said:
...and we know which company had a huge influence to both guys ;) \:D/

hmm.. i had engl blckmore and savage and i dont like this sound... i sold them quickly... i think diezel and bogner are in a different league... :)

Back