Diezel Repair Shops

stevemac1

Hi guys,
does anyone know of a authorized Diezel repair shop anywhere in New England (I live in Massachusetts)? I have a VH4 that channel 2 will not work after having the amp re-tubed. We (the local repair shop and I) have been in touch with Boutique Amp Distribution in California and I am about to ship my VH4 out to them (they've been very helpful over the phone / email), but if I can find an Diezel authorized repair shop closer, I could bring it to them.

Thanks for any help or suggestions

BEWARE! Dealing with boutique amp distribution. I currently have a VH2 that is out for repair. Per Peters suggestion, I contacted BAD. They originally promised the moon - that the repair as well as return shipping would be covered and all I had to do was ship my amp to their preferred shop in West Palm Beach. It’s now been out for repair over two months, and they are telling me that they will not cover the repairs or the return shipping! Now I can’t play AND I’m out hundreds of dollars for shipping.

Don’t be a sucker like me - they are liars and don’t stand by their word. Take it someplace local.

Good luck and be cautious. I once used a list of repair shops provided by Diezel so I could get a MKI Herbert repaired (it was oddly noisy even after tube change and bias) and the shop that was nearest me that was on the list apparently had never even seen a Diezel before, let alone work on one. Long story short, they had no idea what they were doing, were utterly incompetent, and ended up completely fucking up the amp.

Hi guys,
does anyone know of a authorized Diezel repair shop anywhere in New England (I live in Massachusetts)? I have a VH4 that channel 2 will not work after having the amp re-tubed. We (the local repair shop and I) have been in touch with Boutique Amp Distribution in California and I am about to ship my VH4 out to them (they've been very helpful over the phone / email), but if I can find an Diezel authorized repair shop closer, I could bring it to them.

Thanks for any help or suggestions
where in mass are you ?

BEWARE! Dealing with boutique amp distribution. I currently have a VH2 that is out for repair. Per Peters suggestion, I contacted BAD. They originally promised the moon - that the repair as well as return shipping would be covered and all I had to do was ship my amp to their preferred shop in West Palm Beach. It’s now been out for repair over two months, and they are telling me that they will not cover the repairs or the return shipping! Now I can’t play AND I’m out hundreds of dollars for shipping.

Don’t be a sucker like me - they are liars and don’t stand by their word. Take it someplace local.
What was your VH2 issue

What was your VH2 issue
Thanks for the reply. I was holding off on replying back to your message because I did end up sending my VH4 to Boutique Amp Distribution. I actually send the amp back just a few days before your post and when I saw your post I had a really bad felling. Dealing with BAD was NOT easy. You can not get anyone to ever answer the phone. Eventually they said it was shipped back to me only to find out that the address was wrong and it was not even my Diezel. I did just get it back today and it seems to be working great now. Maria at BAD is the person you want to work with. I sent it to the location in Commerce CA

Thanks for the reply. I was holding off on replying back to your message because I did end up sending my VH4 to Boutique Amp Distribution. I actually send the amp back just a few days before your post and when I saw your post I had a really bad felling. Dealing with BAD was NOT easy. You can not get anyone to ever answer the phone. Eventually they said it was shipped back to me only to find out that the address was wrong and it was not even my Diezel. I did just get it back today and it seems to be working great now. Maria at BAD is the person you want to work with. I sent it to the location in Commerce CA
what was the issue you had to get fixed?

Back