Diezel VH Mini at NAMM 2024

stratjacket

Saw this clip tonight, looks like it may be coming soon???
Hopefully someone has the scoop?

VHMini.jpg

Last edited:
If this sounds anything like VH-4 (or better yet, Herbert/D-Moll's) Cleans + VH-4 CH3 with big-boy tubes and iron, then it's a very...very enticing offer.
(Provided it's not some insane price like €1800+... :p )

The row of 6 LEDs may suggest MIDI learning/switching capabilities, possibly footswitchable FX-Loop and footswitchable Master Volumes, which are very welcome features IMO.

If this sounds anything like VH-4 (or better yet, Herbert/D-Moll's) Cleans + VH-4 CH3 with big-boy tubes and iron, then it's a very...very enticing offer.
(Provided it's not some insane price like €1800+... :p )

The row of 6 LEDs may suggest MIDI learning/switching capabilities, possibly footswitchable FX-Loop and footswitchable Master Volumes, which are very welcome features IMO.
Yeah if this is only 2 channel it needs yk be able yo do a clean and channel 3. If it’s a direct copy of channel 2 on the vh4 then that’s disappointing. Maybe its got channel 2 and 3 switchable from those buttons in the left, but they have a shared EQ?

I wish they’d kept the tolex covered version from that leaked pic but I’m 100% getting one of these.

Can you take a pic of the back? Very curious if there’s onboard IR loading/built in attenuation.
It’s almost a guarantee that there is an IR feature. 6 LEDs in that row. 2 for channels, 4 for IRs. Just like the Synergy lunchbox amp that’s at NAMM. Ok, that has 1 more, cuz 3 channels.

Looks like there was a limited run of these sold only in the Euro market several weeks ago

Sounds really close to my ears.. maybe a little less low mids and beef but who cares in a recorded track where you can cut a lil of this and boost a lil of that. I'm liking these little 20 watters more and more. If it is for recording, they offer a lot of flexibility and price appeal for a small studio or project studio. I have some randall and synergy modular stuff but having a complete amp with it's proper power amp design sounds that much better to my ears.

Sounds really close to my ears.. maybe a little less low mids and beef but who cares in a recorded track where you can cut a lil of this and boost a lil of that. I'm liking these little 20 watters more and more. If it is for recording, they offer a lot of flexibility and price appeal for a small studio or project studio. I have some randall and synergy modular stuff but having a complete amp with it's proper power amp design sounds that much better to my ears.
Yeah I’m loving amps like this. I travel for work so having something portable I can record keeper takes with is huge. I have all the big plugins but they just don’t do it for me like a real tube amp.

lol why is my picture on the top left xD
Ha, no idea. It's just an insta screenshot from the phone. I saw a nice clear pic of the amp from a different angle pop up so I grabbed it to share here for discussion. Loose crop in case others want to search the hashtag later.

Ha, no idea. It's just an insta screenshot from the phone. I saw a nice clear pic of the amp from a different angle pop up so I grabbed it to share here for discussion. Loose crop in case others want to search the hashtag later.
I guess it's a popular one for that hashtag. :D

Back