Diezel VH4 Channel Inserts Question

jake5150

Hi, just bought a VH4 and it sounds incredible. Blows away my Triple Recto and anything I've ever plugged into before.

Just wondering, are the channel inserts before or after the pre amp? If I just want delay on channel 4 for leads would it be OK putting my DD3 in the channel 4 insert or as it's a time based effect would it have to go into the main loop?

Thanks,

Jake

Hello Peter so only post processor style effects in the channel inserts. Delays reverbs and similar style effects?

Also making a second master by running a patch cable in the parallel loop, I have this is possible, any suggestions when doing this?

and last but not least, someone told me to be careful running certain efx units into the vh4. Is this true?

I have a fx 8 by fractal and an Eventide h90 that I mainly use for those effects. Any issues with these units and the VH4?

Also I have to say, this might very well be the greatest amp I have ever heard!!

I am saving up for the rest of your amps because there are just that amazing!!

I am praying for the VHX next. And then I can finally stop dragging a pedal board around!!

Back