Digitech drop pedal... any live users ?

If you're serious about this type of pitch shifting get a FOMO FX Virtual Jeff Pro and just use the pedal without the trem arm part. It makes every other pitch shifter on the market look like 80s pitch shifting.

It should work, but the whammy DT should come with its own power supply. According to the manual it should be in the box.

But if yours is missing, the Boss PSA 120S should work. It has the standard polarity center negative barrel and plenty of ma and it puts out DC just as the whammy dt requires.

You can ignore the power requirement printed on the pedal. 1300ma. Woah.
View attachment 257916

Their own manual says different saying 288ma.
View attachment 257922

When I was researching the actual power requirements a couple years agos I found this on the voodoo labs forum. Sadly, that forum doesn't seem to exist any longer when I just searched for it. I'm glad I saved this screenshot. It says actual current draw is less than 250ma according to voodoo lab tech support.
View attachment 257925
Thank you very much.

Got it Wednesday... Sounded great at band jam.

1000020521.jpg

I had the Virtual Jeff for about a year. Ended up taking bar unit off the my guitar and mounting it in my pedalboard and stepping on it to dive bomb occasionally. Worked well but nothing stays around too long so off it went.
I did have a Drop pedal before that which did work well as well.

Back