Dirty shirley - how much?

$2499 without loop and $2699 with loop according to Tone Merchants website, not sure on wait time.

Audioholic":2em89rr4 said:
cool thanks, def out of my reach at the moment. dangit

Grab your Kemper, hop on a plane with a cheap ticket to LA. Grab your tone print and haul ass back home..... :D

We have one a custom white tolex Dirty Shirley head and Matching cab inbound to the shop now, no waiting. :thumbsup:

steve_k":3u6h5ykt said:
Audioholic":3u6h5ykt said:
cool thanks, def out of my reach at the moment. dangit

Grab your Kemper, hop on a plane with a cheap ticket to LA. Grab your tone print and haul ass back home..... :D

oh you can bet if I pick one up, I would kemperize it!! however, I just don't think its possible to capture all that mojo from any digital box yet, very close I am sure, but the amp would probably still be something special. hmmmm, time to think about how to fund such a purchase :LOL: :LOL:

King Guitar":3l9l3b02 said:
We have one a custom white tolex Dirty Shirley head and Matching cab inbound to the shop now, no waiting. :thumbsup:
If I had the available funds at the moment I would be jumping on such a thing for sure. But you never know sometimes funds just fall into lap. :yes:

Audioholic":m1yroirp said:
King Guitar":m1yroirp said:
If I had the funds at the moment I would be jumping on such a thing for sure. But you never know sometimes funds just fall into lap. :yes:

Blackmail has its merits.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Agree, the DS has all sorts of mojo and special sauce. Not my sort of amp to buy, but it does sound original. The 5881 was a good tube choice for something different. I haven't listened to the clips real closely, but it does sound similar to the SLO crunch channel with full on gain at first pass.

Steve

King Guitar":40m7kwt7 said:

Red SLO, white Diezel, white DS, purple BE100. Get something orange in there and your store will look like a bag of Skittles..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":3rv4uv70 said:
Audioholic":3rv4uv70 said:
King Guitar":3rv4uv70 said:
If I had the funds at the moment I would be jumping on such a thing for sure. But you never know sometimes funds just fall into lap. :yes:

Blackmail has its merits.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Agree, the DS has all sorts of mojo and special sauce. Not my sort of amp to buy, but it does sound original. The 5881 was a good tube choice for something different. I haven't listened to the clips real closely, but it does sound similar to the SLO crunch channel with full on gain at first pass.

Steve

Def a different sound then what I have gone for in an amp in the past. But now that I have the kemper that has some killer hard rock and metal capabilities, and have profiled my 5153, I would love to have this sort of amp, specially for some of the alt rock stuff i am gonna be doing. the sad part is I actually have the funds, but my daughter needs dental work. awe.. so that is a priority.. sniff sniff....

I've been gassing for this as well , have a hunch a whole slew of us on here have gas for one of these. Just checked the Tone Merchant site and see the wait time is 8 to 10 weeks.

steve_k":2m5s9otc said:
King Guitar":2m5s9otc said:

Red SLO, white Diezel, white DS, purple BE100. Get something orange in there and your store will look like a bag of Skittles..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Custom Colors are where its at... :LOL: :LOL:

Back