Does LordOvChaos still mod pedals? Bodenhamer Electronics?

A word of caution dealing with this half a loaf (Joe Bodenhamer)(Lord of Chaos), that is if if you can find him, .... I sent a Maxon to him to be modded and he never sent it back to me.. He kept saying he would ship it next week and then he disappeared from the internet. That was over a year ago.

Hmm, well that sucks. I've never heard a better sounding boost than the modded OD808 he fixed up for me. :(

I wish he did. I've got a couple pedals he's worked on and they do sound great for what I do. They're very aggressive.

Does anyone know what the closest thing to a bloody murder is? I'm sure theres something out there that's close. It's just a modded TS circuit right?

Joe was in a very bad accident that almost cost him his life. He lost his job as a result and I don't believe he has fully recovered.

glip22":2ii3mhdb said:
Joe was in a very bad accident that almost cost him his life. He lost his job as a result and I don't believe he has fully recovered.

Yeah I remember hearing about him getting all cut up with some glass and barely getting to the hospital in time. Is that the one you're referring to? Or did he have another?

Either way, it's a shame. He seemed like a really good guy the time I dealt with him.

EOT":10vwjmpw said:
glip22":10vwjmpw said:

Yeah I remember hearing about him getting all cut up with some glass and barely getting to the hospital in time. Is that the one you're referring to? Or did he have another?

Either way, it's a shame. He seemed like a really good guy the time I dealt with him.
Thats was it. I agree. things must have gotten bad if he never returned the MAxon or at least replaced it. Thats not like him.

i got several pedals from him and he always delivered...but i do know about the accident and how his business went downhill after that...its a shame because my bloody murder is my favorite overdrive,somebody should tell him to get back into business, even if slowly i'm sure he could sell some pedals, and maybe send the4thlast1 his maxon back.

He poped back up on RT a few months ago and said he was going to try to get back into business but that he'd had a lot of personal problems steaming from that accident. I haven't seen a post from him since then...I hope he's ok though, I got a modded SD-1 from him which sounded fantastic!

I can sympathize with going through bad times, medically , emotionally, whatever. However if e can come on the internet and say he is thinking about starting business back up than he can email me and apologize....
I sent him several emails and p.m.s on Sevenstring and Harmony Central without response. The funny thing was at the same time this was going on he was responding to a friend of mine because he purchased a 5150 from him. As soon as my friend responded to one of his emails asking him what happened to Chris' pedal , he then stopped all communication.

the4thlast1":32dzx6ao said:
I can sympathize with going through bad times, medically , emotionally, whatever. However if e can come on the internet and say he is thinking about starting business back up than he can email me and apologize....
I sent him several emails and p.m.s on Sevenstring and Harmony Central without response. The funny thing was at the same time this was going on he was responding to a friend of mine because he purchased a 5150 from him. As soon as my friend responded to one of his emails asking him what happened to Chris' pedal , he then stopped all communication.

Wow, that is weak. Hard times or not, he should've sent your pedal back or at least contacted you with an explanation.

plus 1 the bloody murder rules if anyone is sellin one send em my way I will buy all I can get. Idk Joe but his pedals are the best.

The guy's a piece of shit scam artist. This is coming from someone who owns one of his custom products, sent him various parts to help get his business first started and promoted him at the beginning. He was always super nice to me, and I never had any issues with him, but the way he screwed over all those other people is simply unforgivable. If you can take the time to post on the internet, then you can take the time to reply to your fucking customers. I would advise anybody considering sending him any pedals in the future to steer clear. He simply cannot be trusted.

the guy took care of me on my pedal. i sent him a bad monkey to mod and it was destroyed in transit. he modded a new ibenaz distortion pedal and sent it to me for the same price.

Back